Easy Office
Easy Office

service tax doubt

Page no : 2

Nilesh (Service) (1422 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

"my registration is for Information Technology Services & the service provided is human capital for IT related service, so what should be the code for the service tax to be filled in the tax challan. DO we need to have two registrtions for two different type of services"

Dear,

In my view, service tax base on nature of services provided, in the given case I understand that agency is supplying manpower to company engaged in IT related services. This would fall under Manpower recruitment or supply agency services.

For this you need to amend Service tax registration certificate.

Regards,
Nilesh

venkatesh (Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

"

Sir,

I Have Given Details    Of  salary  Inthat TDS On Salary ,How  Much Amt  I Can Deduct Please Suggest To Me .

SALARY BREAK UP  

BASIC PAY     14000.00

SPL ALLOWANCE     2730.00

HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE     8400.00

CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE     1120.00

MEDICAL ALLOWANCE     1750.00

TOTAL  SALARY PER MONTH

Thanking you

Yours Venkata Ramana

adarsh (Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 26 November 2008

dear sir,

can a individual get CST and Mvat no.? If he is liable to get ,can he show the registerd no.i.e CST and Mvat no.on his salary bill and can add the service Tax of 4% in the bill?

CA. C V SURYAM (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (865 Points)
Replied 26 November 2008

Mr.Venkata Ramana, you need to give other details like EPF, Savings, housing loan interest and principal, rent paid for house, place of working, medi claim policy, if any, professional tax etc.,  Then only tax liability can be for TDS calculated. Otherwise, TDS liability will be very much higher.

CA. C V SURYAM (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (865 Points)
Replied 26 November 2008

Yes, both CST and VAT registration can be obtained.  But I need clarity on your second doubt.

venkatesh (Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 29 November 2008

Sir, No epf amd esi and pt only he will pay rent per month rs. 8500/- at mombay and insurance 20500/- and how to calculculate tds deduct excell sheet required please send for my email idBASIC PAY 14000.00 SPL ALLOWANCE 2730.00 HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE 8400.00 CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE 1120.00 MEDICAL ALLOWANCE 1750.00 TOTAL SALARY PER MONTH 28000.00 Thanking you Yours Venkata Ramana

venkata ramana (accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

sir,

please claryfy my doubt requested. assmt year 08-09  i have halfyearly  returns submitted and tax also paid but  2 nd of year till now not excees 9 lacs (per annum) so now  i have already sumitted halfyearly return  that return i will give revised return or what can i do  i dont know , please help me, and  already paid service tax that amt will refund available from service tax dep. or not (from apr 08 to mar 09) up to 9  lacs turnover,. please clarify

regards

venkatesha

venkata ramana (accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

sir,

please claryfy my doubt requested. financial  year 08-09 ,assmt year 09-10  i have halfyearly  returns submitted and tax also paid but  2 nd of year till now not excees 9 lacs (per annum) so now  i have already sumitted halfyearly return  that return i will give revised return or what can i do  i dont know , please help me, and  already paid service tax that amt will refund available from service tax dep. or not (from apr 08 to mar 09) up to 9  lacs turnover,. please clarify

regards

venkatesha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: