EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Self study for PCC

Page no : 2

Varun Chandak (PCC Student) (59 Points)
Replied 14 September 2008

and oh... i got your message now :-)

(Guest)

oh... how many marks did you get? in cpt, i mean.

Let me complete the sentence for you.

oh... how many marks did you get? in cpt, i mean( let me ask her how much she got in her cpt exams "inte bade bade lectures de rahi hai")

By the way I got only 125 marks in my CPT exams I don't know what you want to figure out from my marks.

(Guest)

Hi Varun

Don't take the above reply otherwise" I mean".

Replied 15 September 2008

ha ha ha ha... lol.. you did get me correctly. though i didn't think it that way ki "itne bade lectures de rahi h".

i'm serious about CA, and i'm thankful to anyone and everyone who have some suggestions to give. so am sincerely thankful to you too for your suggestions.

to be more specific, i asked your CPT marks coz you said you had studied solely from ICAI modules. and i wanted to know how helpful they had proved to be. nothing personal.

so calm down...lol..

last, your "lecture" (going by your words - it wasn't a lecture for me, at least) did indeed prove to be of some help. once i finish taxation (which i think will be  sometime next month), i'll start with some other subject and thats where your points will come in useful. your point of making notes also was something good. i tried it, and it did help :-)

(Guest)

ha...ha...ha...ha ...lol....(seems like ravana's laughter )

BTW   I just wanted to say that you actually cannot judge a book by the marks a student gets in exam because a student's grasping power ,prior knowledge ,interest in that particular subject etc are factors that has a significant contribution in  his /her marks.

Thank's a lot  and best of luck for your future.

Replied 16 September 2008

goodness... what did i do to offend you so much? ravana's laughter? huh?

and yeah... i guess you're right again.. so never mind...

all the best to you too..

(Guest)

Hi Varun 

I know that you are serious about CA and I really appreciate that .Do not take that marks episode otherwise and I really mean it .

I am glad to hear that my suggestions are helping you and hope that you really do well in your studies actually I am sure you will do well because you have a lot of enthusiasm in yourself and a desire from the very beginning to do well .

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts ,queries and ideas with me .So study hard party harder( enjoy the beautiful beaches at chennai ) and aim for a rank in your PCC exams .

Best of luck !

(Guest)

Let me clarify it to you that "ha..ha..ha..lol" was actually a part of my reply and the ravana part also was for me to play as I was replying to you after having  a good laugh like a ravana .

You never offended me yaar.....you seem to be a very nice person so be like that always  .

good bye and take care

Replied 17 September 2008

hi priyam...

thank you for clarifying all that stuff... i really was pretty bewildered why you were (supposedly) getting so worked up and all... but never mind that now...

and well... thank you for your wishes. even i hope i do well in my exams, though am not thinking of a rank just now :-)

all d very best to you too...

take care...

(Guest)

So well everything's clear now . Nowadays I am busy preparing for my may 09 exams .I wanted to know wheter you have registered for the ITT 100 hours training .

have a nice day.

Replied 19 September 2008

no i havent registered yet. i cleared PCC just in june na... i have completed just one and a half month of training as yet.

so i got another one and a half month left.

ROHAN PANDA (Not Yet) (87 Points)

hey varun...

dis is rohan...

i too registered for pcc dis july.....aftr passsing pcc dis june.....

even i donn wanna waste ma tym in goin for coaching wich is useless in ma views coz many of ma freinds and seniors who went for coaching found it useless........

but  if u complete d whole course and go for coaching dan its beneficial....as i vl b doin d same.....

well i hav got refference books for all subjects of taxxmann publisher

and question bank of padhuka's....

hmmm....stay in touch vth ur problems and i vl share ma problems......

byeeeeee

hey rohan, thanks for replying man...

well i'm already ready with some problems. lol..

the concept of agricultural income and determining whether an income is taxable or not on the basis of residence - these are two topics that have particularly bugged me till now... and i think i mentioned these earlier in the forum too.

and i'm studying only taxation and audit for now. audit is too stupid a subject to find problems in, so all my problems are of taxation only. as yet.

hope u can give me some good points to help me be clear on these two topics.

thanks once again..

Anusha (Article clerk) (64 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

follow TN manoharan that will help u to solve ur query as how to solve problems based on agri

Akshat Sharaf (Deloitte Forensics) (360 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

i didn't do any coaching at all for pcc and cleared it in june 09..

books refered..

accounts = module+ practice from praveen sharma+compilor

audit = surbhi bansal (nothing else)

law = munish bhandari + module for ethics and comm.

cost = P.C.Tulasyian     FM = ashish kalra

ITax = notes of VK Jain of CAPS indore

IT = dinesh madan   SM = notes of VK Jain of CAPS indore

hope it helps..

and believe me you can do it..

i cleared it in first attempt!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: