Satelite class for ca

(Guest)

now ca coaching in saharanpur uttar pradesh (UP) is starated through satellite. Shivam Gupta has started own satellite classes for Ca CPT, IPCC, FINAL, CS, ICWA first in UP.

Common Proficiency Test(CPT) is an Entrance Exam For CA

Common Proficiency Test is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is a test of four subjects i.e., Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks. This test is divided into two sessions of two hours each with a break of one and half hour in between. CPT is an objective type test with negative marking.

Subjects to be Studied:

SESSION – I (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
  Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 Marks )
  Section B: Mercantile Laws ( 40 Marks )

SESSION – II (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
  Section C: General Economics ( 50 Marks )
  Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 Marks )

Eligibility for Registration:

A student who has passed the Class 10 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or (an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) may register for Common Proficiency Test.

Eligibility for Appearing in CPT Exam:

A registered student may appear in Common Proficiency Test after he has appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.

Examination Pattern:

There will total 200 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) carrying one mark each.
  For Correct answer students will get one mark.
  For Blank answers Zero marks will be awarded.
  For Incorrect answers -0.25 marks will be deducted.

Passing Requirement:

50% of Total marks are required to qualify the CPT without any subject wise linkage. Students should secure overall 100 marks without any subject wise passing.

CPT Examination Schedule:

Paper pencil mode (Physical)CPT will be held twice a year: June and December. ICAI also conducts the Online CPT exam. For more details about online CPT exam please visit www.icai.org.

Last Dates of Registration:

A student who has got himself registered for Common Proficiency Test 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which CPT examination is to be held can appear in the examination i.e. on or before 1st April and 1st October for appearing in CPT examination to be held in June and December respectively. Last date for June attempt is 31st March of the same year. Last date for December attempt is 30th September of the same year.

How to Register for CPT with ICAI ?

Student needs to take the prospectus containing application form from the ICAI office and submit the form along with following documents. The address of ICAI offices is available on www.icai.org. Student may register online on ICAI website. Documents required for Registration: Demand draft of Rs. 6,000 True copy of 10th Marks sheet True copy of Birth date proof e.g. School leaving certificate

Registration Fees:

Rs. 6,000 payable by way of Demand draft in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”, payable at Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata / Kanpur / New Delhi.

Integrated Professional Competence Course(IPCC) Subjests & Exam Details

In this IPCC curriculum only working knowledge of core and allied subjects to accountancy profession is covered, while at the Final (New) course, advanced application knowledge of core and allied subjects to accountancy profession has been intended to be inculcated. The unique feature of the entire theoretical education of the Chartered Accountancy curriculum is the supportive and complementary practical training. A student would undergo theoretical education and 3 years of practical training after passing Group-I of IPCC. This balanced approach will help the students to appreciate the underlying practical applications of the theoretical education scheme.

Eligibility Requirement for Registration:

A student who has passed Common Proficiency Test and senior secondary examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto may join the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

ITT & Orientation:

A student has to register and undergo orientation programme of 35 hours & 100 hours ITT before registering for Articleship. Both programs are conducted by ICAI branches. Registration has to be done with ICAI.

Registration Fee:

Registration fee is Rs. 11,000 for both groups of IPCC including Fee for Articleship. Fee for ITT is Rs. 4,000 and fee for Orientation is Rs. 3,000

Exam Schedule:

IPCC exam is conducted twice a year i.e. May and November.

Requirement for Appearing in IPCC Exam:

Student has registered for IPCC at least 9 months before the first day of the month in which the examination is held i.e. for May attempt registration should be done on or before 31st July of the year previous to the exam year and for November attempt registration should be done on or before 31st January of the year of exam.

Student has completed 100 Hours of Information Technology Training
Student has completed 35 Hours of Orientation programme.

Option to give both Groups:

A student may register for both groups. However he may appear for Both Groups simultaneously OR appear for Group I first, then start Articleship and then appear for Group II during the Articleship.

Passing Criteria for IPCC:

If Student appears for Both Groups simultaneously: A student will be declared to have passed if he secures in one sitting Minimum 40% marks in each paper of Both Groups AND Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both Groups taken together.

If Student appears for only one Group: A student will be declared to have passed if he secures in one sitting Minimum 40% marks in each paper of the Group AND Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that Group.

Exemption:

If student fails in Group but gets 60 or more marks in any of the subject, he will be declared as passed in that subject. In case of failure in any one subject he has to reappear for all subjects of that group which are not exempt.

Subject covered Under IPCC Exam

There are total 7 subjects in both the groups of IPCC. Group I has 4 subjects and Group II has 3 Subjects

Group

Paper

Subjects

Marks Break Up

Marks

I

Accounting

Law, Ethics and Communication
Part I:Law
Part II: Business Ethics
Part III: Business Communication

Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Part I: Cost Accounting
Part II: Financial Management

Taxation
Part I: Income-tax
Part II: Service Tax
Part III: Value Added Tax (VAT)

II

Advanced Accounting

Auditing and Assurance

Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section A: Information Technology
Section B: Strategic Management

Total

CA FINAL Subjests & Exam Details

There are total 8 subjects in both the groups of CA FINAL. Group I has 4 subjects and Group II has 4 Subjects

Conditions, Elegibility & Passing Criteria For CA FINAL

1) Students can give their CA Final Exam in the Last 6 months of their Articleship

2) A student has to secures minimum 40% marks in each paper of the Groups AND minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that Group put together

3) The students have the option of writing both the Groups together or any one Group

4) Exams are conducted in May & November twice in a year

Group

Paper

Subjects Covered

Marks Break Up

Marks

I

Financial Reporting

Strategic Financial Management

Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

Corporate and Allied Laws
Section A: Company Law