Saraltds software runs without registration!!

Vijay (TDS outsourcing blore) (Self) (54 Points)

24 November 2009  

HI all,

I was surprised when my friend told this. I've been using NSDL rpu since long time. But I've evaluated this software several times. Even though it is good, i felt it is little costlier to go for. during some casual discussion, my CA friend said, he runs this software freely!! He has got the informaiton from some internal relyon employee. And to my surprise, he made it work in mine too!!

How did it happened? Last Sunday my CA friend came my office and asked for a system with internet connection. Then, he installed saraltds software in that machine. After that, it asked for trial run or registration. We went to registration option, and selected as multi user [client]. Now it asks for server address. We just gave this IP address [115.108.28.74]!! And REGISTER. Thats all done!!

Why it works so? As I'm blore, my CA friend has got some close people at company. he says, relyon uses this web deployed server for remote testing. Might be, their wan testing or Some bla bla. But my friend  says, he has been using this since past 5-6 months and faced problem only twice. Rest all the time, it worked.

Every time, the software, while opening, checks for license. Now as it is in the server (of above IP), it should connect without any hassle.

Moreover, even if there is discontinuation of license, anytime, the software opens in trial mode and I can EXPORT the information to Excel, without registration!!

And you knnow what I use for... PAN checking of people, Challan checking and complete OLTAS list of my clients :)

Hope this information is useful for you too...

Direct download link is at https://www.etds-payroll-salary-software-india.com/downloads/saraltds/setupex.exe

-Vijay