EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

SAP FICO Books , References , Blueprints , Videos ,

Page no : 2

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 31 August 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

Tons of material is already available on the net. You just need to use google.

This guy simply  want to take credit of others work.

Vivek I have not said that the material belongs to me. I have done my SAP FICO course from a very reputated institute of New Delhi. I just want to share that material which may cost to other15000/- to 20000/- at no cost. I do not want to collect any credit . For your information please , please use mind and understand that this forum is for sharing and caring , not for doing business . The material is very much usefull and not available on internet / google. I want to make is readly availble to all my CCI family members. The stetement you have given will not demoralise me , but it may demoralise to others to shares his / her knowledge , study or files

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 31 August 2010

Originally posted by : kapil

Hi vivek

i think its not about  taking credit of others work. its just sharing some practical knowledge & experience. The way u r pointing out others is not good

Thanks kapil for  your support

SHARING IS CARING

ASKING IS KNOWING

kapil (Research associate) (39 Points)
Replied 01 September 2010

hi suman,

I am doing SAP (FICO). i expect some knowledgable tips from your side to make career in implementation. Please send the materal regarding this course across my ID itsme_kapil84 @ rediff.com

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 01 September 2010

Hi Suman,

Thanks for opening the post.  It would be a great help if you could solve some of our queries related to FICO module. As the sites don't give a specific solution to the questions raised.

Can you please tell me what are SAP note and where can i find them? I constantly come around this term in my module. e.g SAP note 779251 in ledger group posting. If you can throw some light on the same, it would be of great help.

thanks

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 07 September 2010

hi suman kumar verma.

this is ajay im a cwa final student from hyderabad .

i have completed bcom (computers) regular ,

my mcom &mba ( distance)

ipcc (pursuing)

.and i have completed e-dast course from CMC ltd 5 years ago which covers( basics ,msoffice c,c++,oracle8+vb+corejave,advanced java,_

my question is :

.Can a cost accountant do sap fico course?

if yes what is the duration of the  course?

what r the oppurtunties avialable ?and what is the stating salary offered by the  IT companies in A.P?is this course is suitable to my profile? i request you  to clear my doubts.

please give all the details

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 07 September 2010

hi suman

i too want the details regardding SAP FICO  MODULE DATAILS PLEASE SEND TO THE FALLOWING EMAIL ID: ajaswa85 @ yahoo.co.in

Deepak.G (Professional) (196 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

Hi Suman,

Even i need the materials of SAP fico modules...

my email id : munna_7788 @ ymail.co.in

Thanks in Advance.

joydeep panda (Service) (28 Points)
Replied 24 September 2010

Hi Suman, plz send me SAP materials to my email id- joydeep.panda09 @ gmail.com

SHANDILYA SAROJ (SERVICE) (35 Points)
Replied 27 September 2010

Hi suman,

Pl. mail me at shan_saroj @ yahoo.co.in sap fico notes or material.Actually i am a ca final student and  want some blueprints of sap fico real time projects,can u help me for that .

thanx in advance

shandilya saroj

Satyanarayana (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 27 September 2010

Please send me SAP FICO study material : badampappu @ gmail.com

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 28 September 2010

Thanks in advance, please mail me at mee.sm.1000 @ gmail.com sap fico notes or material

Nimish Shah (Manager Audit) (22 Points)

Dear Mr Suman Kumar Verma

Please mail me also the details my mail ID is nimish3 @ gmail.com or nimish3_shah @ yahoo.com.

Kesavan (Executive Business Control)   (59 Points)

Dear Suman,

This is Kesavan,  I want say first of all Hat off to you, to share the valuable documents to our forum . I am doing SAP FICO Course, hence  Pls send the SAP FICO documents which you have. It will help me to learn about it . my id :  lingam.rk7 @ gmail.com .

Thanks in advance

Kesavan.

Debashis Chakrabarty (Service) (21 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

Hi Suman,

How ru? I am very much interested to learn SAP FICO.If u have any materials or video for self study of SAP  Please send me asap to my mail id:  debashis.chakrabarty @ yahoo.in

Thnaks in advance.

Debashis

prashanth ng (EMPLOYEE) (35 Points)
Replied 07 October 2010

Dear Suman

Request to upload the files to my mail prashanthng @ yahoo.co.in. thanks in advance

rgds

Prashanth n g

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: