Sand and stone inspirational story

Arpit Shah (Accountant) (21438 Points)

15 January 2015  

Sand and Stone Inspirational Story

Value The Things you Have in Your Life

Inspirational

This story is about two friends who were walking through the desert. While walking they had an argument on some point and one friend slapped the other one.

The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote on the sand “Today my best friend slapped me ”.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone “Today my best friend saved my life”.

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?”
The other friend replied:-

“When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”

Some Words From Author of Inspire Your Living

In the journey of life we meet so many peoples but very few continue with us, Within those few people some become our special ones .
You know why?
Its because they stand with you during your happiness,sadness and at each point of time when you need them.

–> Don’t you think they deserve your forgiveness for few mistakes they might have done?
–>Don’t you think for all the things they did to make you feel special are of much more importance than your anger for mistake they might have done?

I think , Answer to above questions is already with you and its your decision whether to implement this in your life or to ignore :)

Do not value the THINGS you have in your life.. But value WHO you have in your life!

Thank you for visiting our blog and spending time on reading some of our words, we hope that you will help us to spread these words by clicking share button below or by whatever mean suitable. :)

Value the One You Have in Your Life….!