Easy Office
LCI Learning

Salary of Newly qualified C.A

Page no : 2

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

See..

1-Profile also counts means if u want to work in big auditing/taxation firm you may join that company/sectoe even for lesser salary on offer in BPO/KPO and vice versa..

2-Rank holders can premium..toppers joing Hul/p&g get about 15 lakhs even during tarining but rs 15 lakhs is unachiveable even for 10 years experience CAs who lacks in commnication,lack of exposure when joined job n takes years to pass..

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

expectation comes with exp and knowledge, so its totally depend upon ur results and articleship.

apart from that u can easilty get 4.5 lacs or more if there is vacancy and many comapnies and bank may offer the same candidate near about 8 to 9 lacs..

Raghunath Prasad (WORKING) (385 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

i think average minimum average salary is 15 to 20 lacs

NITIN BHATIA (CA FINAL) (188 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

one of my friend taking salary  Rs.500000pa in gurgaon

and he has completed 1.5 year of his ca

(Guest)

are yaar pcc nov 2010 ka rslt kub aega?any idea guys?

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

Agree with Vikas

Meesala Sai kiran (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

i expect to take 25 lakhs per annum

U]@$H $H@H (C.A.-Final) (267 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

i want 24lac p.a.

Rafat (Manager) (49 Points)
Replied 25 December 2010

It basically depends on how you perform in the interview and how u satisfy the interviewer

(Guest)

ok tell me guys if i hv cleared both the grps of pcc and preparing for final  then can i apply for ATC certificate?and hw 2 go abt it?

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Salary for new qualified CA cannot be predictable. it depens upon

case to case such as number of attempts taken and other quantitative variance....

prateek rijwani (Industrial Trainee) (125 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

agree with vikash dwivedi

CA Nikhilesh Singla (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

Yr phle tum apni studies par concenterate kro or apne ap ko itna kabil bnao ke companies wale tumse khud aake puche ke sir apko kitni salary chaiye...

Fir tumhe aise-aise qustions puchne ki jrurat nh pdegi........

I hope you all understand this.........

Sapna (Auditor) (66 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

It depends on who is hiring you... Big 4s pay differently for Campus picked people and pay peanuts for the others who are recruited through consultants or referance. Few companies- atleast the foreign BPOs and KPOs have a percentle of the payout when compared to the Indian standards..... lot many factors go into it.....

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

see guys..prince jain of ca final rank 1 got15 lakhs in HUL..he was not from big 4 but proved in exam getting rank 1 n cracked HUL interview..even fresher b.com may get15 lakhs if get hired by HUL/P & G..regarding Big 4 they pay about7-8 lakhs to rank holders but peanut just4.5 lakhs to others..

so rank in ca final plus articleship from big 4 may help u get at least8 lakhs in any company  post ca qualification..but for first attempt CA too slary is good..if u've taken more than 1 attempt n not so good exposure in articleship then even2.5 lakhs is offered..so clearing CA in early is the key..

u know even rakesh jhujhunwala charges Apperarance Fees from busines channales?i recoomend u to make Brand name of u own..everything will follow..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro