Sachin paji ko salam

vipul jain (EFFORTS NEVER FAIL) (2894 Points)

03 October 2011  
hello friends....good morning to all.....This post is dedicated to GOD OF CRICKET.......MR. SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR....

TIME Magazine
on Sachin Tendulkar:

When Sachin Tendulkar travelled to Pakistan to face one of the finest bowling attacks ever assembled in cricket,
Michael Schumacher was yet to race a F1 car, Lance Armstrong had never been to the Tour de France, Diego Maradona was still the captain of a world champion Argentina team, Pete Sampras had never won a Grand Slam.
When Tendulkar embarked on a glorious career taming Imran and company, Roger Federer was a name unheard of; Lionel Messi was in his nappies, Usain Bolt was an unknown kid in the Jamaican backwaters. The Berlin Wall was
still intact, USSR was one big, Dr Manmohan Singh was yet to "open" the Nehruvian economy. It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Sachin Tendulkar. We have had champions, we have had legends, but we have never had another Sachin Tendulkar and we never will

sachin paji tussi gr888 ho !!!!!!!  CCI FAMILY  ka salam h aapko

Only one thing to say about this great soul... m lucky to be born to see him play and will tell my generation that i've seen him playing...

SUCH HAI SACHIN.

sachin is grt... thats all i can say... hats off to him... :)