Right quotes at the right time{exam}

SAMIR KUMAR (CA FINAL(GR. I CLEARED) CFA (IND))   (521 Points)

28 September 2012  

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. "
Swami Vivekananda 

“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”– Arthur Ashe

“God gives every bird a worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.” — Swedish Proverb

“There are so many ways to fail but only one way to succeed; NEVER GIVE UP!” — Johni Pangalila

“When I was younger, I thought that the key to success was just hard work. But the real foundation is faith. Faith — the idea that ‘I can do it’ — is the opposite of fear (‘What if I fail?’). And faith creates motivation which in turn leads to commitment, hard work, preparation … and eventually success.”–Howard  Twilley

"TAKE PRIDE IN HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME.HAVE FAITH IN HOW FAR YOU CAN GO."

"MOST OF THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE KEPT ON TRYING WHEN THERE SEEMED TO BE NO HELP AT ALL."