Riddle/ challenges wch life posts infront of us..

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)

06 February 2013  

Introduction –

I M Just a CA Final student and likes reading and lives life in my own ways..

The article which I m posting is About --- DO Failures mean End Of Road?

In this article Every single line applies to all of us..but it is in A RIDDLE form…every line is A INDIRECT RIDDLE  having a rich meaning in itself..and also having answers to SOME OF VERY IMP QUESTIONS OF LIFE..

LIFE POSTS MANY CHALLENGES IN FRONT OF US.. 

I m not a writer…so IF anything in the article IS Giving a wrong sense..than I m sorry for it…

In last few days many members said we failed in xam & this was my Xyz attempt.. and I think I should leave ca..

Well I also failed this time.. this is the last ladder friends…if we will cross it life surely will SOUND better…

Some friends said “ I m LEAVING CA.” 

Firstly think on this.. when we entered in this course years back  we wanted to be a ca..

Something started should end properly…

If We want to continue then we should  CONTINUE It with all our efforts and FINISH IT OFF..

And if we opt to quit CA than also whatever Course we opt… Doing it with all Our HEART is Required.. & CA ke Alawa bhi zindagi hai.. but the thing is JO bhi KAREIN DIL SE KAREIN..

( As per my xperience Every course seems easy in the beginning.. entering is very easy… struggle starts in the later part.. and doing any other course will also take 1-2 years… so this is the last ladder ( ca final) why …why ? to opt out of this.. no matter how many attempts… we should do it with all our heart…  At some moment our EFFORTS WILL FLOURISH.. and Knowledge,  Patience which we are getting will GIVE RESULTS..some time… dream CA XYZ

And also if WE opt to quit… than also the knowledge never gets wasted..whatever we have learnt in these years is not a waste.. )

Whatever you settle on, just make sure you don’t gain the whole world by losing your soul and purpose in the process.

WE should not judge our failed attempts and mistakes as an indication of our future potential, but as part of  our growth process.  Our past has given us the strength and wisdom we have today, so we should  celebrate it and use the knowledge we’ve gained.  We  shouldn’t let it haunt us and hold us back.

I Tried my level best in this article to xpress sumthing to all… every single line is a having a meaning ( Different as Per every person )…  

Jack London once said, “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.” 

We all want to be CA.  We all want to succeed.  So why then do so many of us struggle indefinitely and come up short?  It has something to do with how we think, what we focus on, and how we live each moment.

Ou r greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding in life at all the wrong things.

Choosing  a path that fits US.  Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.. ASK Yourself  “Does this thing I’m doing right now serve me and those I care about in the next few minutes, few months, and few years?”

Whatever you settle on, just make sure you don’t gain the whole world by losing your soul and purpose in the process.

It is a mindset within US.  If we consider success to be something outside of us, that’s where it will always remain – somewhere else.  So our thoughts, our words, our actions and our expectations, be the living embodiment of success, and whatever we  touch will have the potential to be successful too.

Everyone experiences unhappy times on occasion, but there is a big difference between experiencing a temporary bout of sadness and living a habitually unhappy life

The greatest discovery we  will ever make is that we can change our life by simply changing our attitude.  Optimism is the most essential human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas and improve every situation we encounter.

So we should not  take things for granted.  Be positive and realize how fortunate we are.  Not every day will be perfect, but if we pay attention we’ll realize that 99.9% of the time we’re having either a good day or a great day.

Big opportunities come to those who make the most of little opportunities.  Little opportunities are present in each moment and in every situation.

WE should not judge our failed attempts and mistakes as an indication of our future potential, but as part of  our growth process.  Our past has given us the strength and wisdom we have today, so we should  celebrate it and use the knowledge we’ve gained.  We  shouldn’t let it haunt us and hold us back.

The mindset of OUR past being indicative of our future is Nonsense.

Follow your heart.  Be true to yourself.  Do what makes you happy.  Be with who makes you smile.  Laugh as much as you breathe.  Love as long as you live.  Say what you need to say.  Offer a helping hand when you’re able.  Appreciate all the things you do have.  Smile.  Celebrate your small victories.  Learn from your mistakes.  Realize that everything is a lesson in disguise.  Forgive.  And let go of the things you can’t control.

In the end, it’s not the years in our life that count.  It’s the life in our years.

@ THANKU