Easy Office
LCI Learning

Richard Branson--MIND MAP FOR SUCCESS!!!!!!

Page no : 2

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

Hi Alex,

Yes, initially I thought Photoreading to be some kind of crap and just bought it on amazon after reading mixed reviews to just give it a try.

I dint get the "Blip" concept well and despite trying number of times, I gave it up.

But then after some motivtion, I started it again(after an exposure to holographic image theory with my friend who was in Visual course in Newyork) and that is when I took serious interest in Photoreading and this time I understood the blip concept well.

I was also amazed at the results, there seems to be some subconscious priming which is helpful for studies and making associations easily, much akin to mindmaps(tony buzan) and even Paul mentions in his book regarding using this in synergy with Tony Buzan mindmapping method.

I 'photo-read' newspapers and articles in the office and found it to be of immense help to my career.Im now reading huge tomes in just a few days.

I never knew there were certified programs to teach it! So, you being a Certified Teacher came to me as a surprise!(These days even for Law of Attraction they have Certified Teachers I got to know, so it should not surprise me much.)

And yes, I will follow your informative site...

Cheers Mate!

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

was hard 4 me to understand/...

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

it was hard 4 me to understand...

Replied 16 June 2009

You have to buy the book Ankit("Photo reading" by Paul Scheele) and then try it again and again to get a hang of it.Even it was difficult for me initially and thought it was a good joke being played for money by the author but I was pleaseantly surprised by the results!

Replied 16 June 2009

Or you can go to that Australian site and the Instructor and get it clarified from him, how it works.But I guess you would have to pay him.Contact him for better guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro