Easy Office
LCI Learning

revaluation result declared...

Page no : 4

NIVED C P (ca final student) (320 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

hey....i received a letter to re-send the application in my own handwriting in the same manner as i wrote the exam.....bt the first appli i sent was actually written by me......anyhw i sent the revised appli....they said that they will start processing only after the receipt of my revised letter...bt how they identified that my first application was not matching with my handwriting in the exam?????

Replied 13 March 2010

hey....i received a letter to re-send the application in my own handwriting in the same manner as i wrote the exam.....bt the first appli i sent was actually written by me......anyhw i sent the revised appli....they said that they will start processing only after the receipt of my revised letter...bt how they identified that my first application was not matching with my handwriting in the exam?????

Replied 13 March 2010

Ritika Khosla (Article Assisstant) (27 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

god knows what going on there.........neither i have not received any letter from the institute nor my name was in the list declared......... m just waiting for the next list or any intimation from the institute........

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

thanq naveen for replying..............

Replied 13 March 2010

but i  just got the statement of marks like every 1 gets after their attempt.............there is no intimation regarding revaluation,moreover my roll no.is also not there in revaluation list................

whether they received my application letter or not?.............how cum i knw...........plz help me frndz...........i really hope some revaluation in my marks.............

Naveen (Learner) (116 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

Hi Radhika,

Since you have recieved the mark sheet there must be no change in the marks alloted to you earlier. Regarding intimation letters.... sometime they get delayed..

Last time some students received revaluation result just 10 days before the exam. Moreover.. you can contact ICAI's examination dept regarding receipt of your application for revaluation. Could you tell me what was the mode of sending the application and where did you send it?

And last.. my suggestion to you is that stop relying on revaluation and start preparing again as i mentioned earlier also that they check only totalling errors and it is very rare that marks increase.

Start preparing for that exam, there is no use of wasting time.

Replied 15 March 2010

Hi Radhika,

Since you have recieved the mark sheet there must be no change in the marks alloted to you earlier. Regarding intimation letters.... sometime they get delayed..

Last time some students received revaluation result just 10 days before the exam. Moreover.. you can contact ICAI's examination dept regarding receipt of your application for revaluation. Could you tell me what was the mode of sending the application and where did you send it?

And last.. my suggestion to you is that stop relying on revaluation and start preparing again as i mentioned earlier also that they check only totalling errors and it is very rare that marks increase.

Start preparing for that exam, there is no use of wasting time.

Replied 15 March 2010

hi naveen............

i sent my application letter through speed post to the delhi address of icai.................ya iam preparing 4 exam..........................thanx 4 ur concern.............

Replied 15 March 2010

Speed post is reliable source than any other mode.

If you are concerned regarding receipt by ICAI you can check with Indian post if you have that acknowledgement receipt with you. I think now you can even trace the delivery status on the website.

its great to know that you have started preparing for the exam again. Good luck for the preparation and exams ahead.. !!

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

@ Radhika, they have posted till date, so more application may be pending, i got my revaluation marks sheet just b4 15 days of my exams in Nov 07.

nikhil (CA) (77 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

Hope they declare the results for the remaining roll numbers soon.

Replied 17 March 2010

hey amit ,,,u got ur marks increased by recounting??????plz give details........

Replied 17 March 2010

hey amit ,,,u got ur marks increased by recounting??????plz give details........

Replied 17 March 2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: