Result declared - Share your Nov 2018 result

cleared 1st
2nd exemptn in cost..but less marks got idt paper don't know why marks not alloted
failed....congratulations to every one who passed...and support to who failed
cleared 1st
2nd exemptn in cost..but less marks got idt paper don't know why marks not alloted
passed..CA ASHISH BHARADWAJ
congrats to all who passes.. and all the best for whose failed don't worry guys better luck for next time😊
heartly congratulations to all

Got all India 4th rank. Feeling very happy. Paper correction was simply superb. Got 75 marks in auditing. 

Thanks to CA Club India for great knowledge sharing always to students.    

Congrats... post your result here

IDT marking not Satisfying
Group 1 pass. It was my 4th attempt. I failed by 6marks in my previous attempt. I was really disappointed but still I studied and my parents supported and encouraged me. I scored 235 . The happiness on my parent's faces were worth it Fingers crossed for Group 2.🖒

Hi Swaroop!

Congratulations on passing with flying colours and securing the rank. :)

Can you please share your marksheet?

idt marks not satisfied
I really think checking has not been done correctly... I got just 38 in ISCA, however I have attempted out of 100, 65 marks were correct and because after exam I have checked the same. my answers were as it is... as were in my notes... don't know what to say.
same happen with me in idt
congratulations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details