Required Resubmittion

Karthik Mohan Prabhu (Associate) (73 Points)

20 January 2011  

I had filed form 1 on 25th of dec and after about a months time and after making visits personally to ROC they have finally changed the status on the MCA portal from assigned to "requires resubmittion". When I click on the link it gives me more information which is pasted below.

Remarks

IT IS OBSERVED ON SCRUTINY THAT THE WORD "MANUFACTURE" APPEARING IN THE MAIN OBJECT NEEDS TO BE DELETED. FURTHER THE DEFINITION OF PRIVATE COMPANY HAS TO BE WRITTEN CORRECTLY. SRN NEEDS RESUBMISSION PLFurther, ask for ID and address proof of the witness duly certified by the professional Form should be resubmitted by 19/02/2011 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record. (Please refer Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulation, 1956)

The following Form has to be Resubmitted
1. Form1

I understand the part "IT IS OBSERVED ON SCRUTINY THAT THE WORD "MANUFACTURE" APPEARING IN THE MAIN OBJECT NEEDS TO BE DELETED" it is regarding a sentence mentioned in the MOA and I would be modifying the same. However I am a bit confused about the rest of the statement which says "FURTHER THE DEFINITION OF PRIVATE COMPANY HAS TO BE WRITTEN CORRECTLY. SRN NEEDS RESUBMISSION PLFurther, ask for ID and address proof of the witness duly certified by the professional Form should be resubmitted"

Could anyone help me with the same. I am attaching a draft copy of the MOA (company name has been removed)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Karthik