Easy Office
LCI Learning

Request to CMA(US) & CMA(UK) Degree Holders & Students

Page no : 2

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

Another remarkable forum for CPA (US). This will provide you useful information related to the various Review courses available in the market, their pattern, cost , style and benfits. A must read for a CPA(US) aspirants.

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/cpa-review-courses-100127.asp

/forum/an-indepth-analysis-of-review-course-providers-for-cpa-us--100231.asp

Replied 08 September 2010

Subject : hi CMA(US) & CMA(UK)
  I read 1 of ur article on CMA of US & UK where u said ICWAI member have to pay exemption fee....which is not true.....one need not to pay any fee on exempted papers..... follow the like .. https://www.icwai.org/icwai/institute-cima-info.asp <br><br> ....c u

Friends, this is the update by Mr. Amit Verma regarding the fees for exemption papers in case of ICWA. Follow the link provided in the message above.

Thnaks Mr. Amit for the update and correction.

Regards

newton kumar dhar (student) (34 Points)
Replied 05 October 2010

sir, i am a student of  CS and i am a MATHS graduate n  planning to join any international course as i am in a plan to move abroad...so SIR may i know some thing abt CFA.....n whelter CFA will serve my purpose or i hav hav to look for any other degree.......

Replied 10 October 2010

Originally posted by : newton kumar dhar

sir, i am a student of  CS and i am a MATHS graduate n  planning to join any international course as i am in a plan to move abroad...so SIR may i know some thing abt CFA.....n whelter CFA will serve my purpose or i hav hav to look for any other degree.......

I think you got the answer about CFA details from the links of my article in this forum. Also, since CFA has an inetrnational value and recognized in many countries, i think it will help you in getting the job all over the world, so it will definitely serve your purpose.

Anil (111) (62 Points)
Replied 15 October 2010

Hello all, As the exemption is concerned then there is 100% Exemption to the members or Graduates of ICWAI for doing CMA(US), and 80% exemption for doing CIMA(UK).  You can check it from the Official website of ICWAI.

Replied 15 October 2010

Originally posted by : Anil

Hello all, As the exemption is concerned then there is 100% Exemption to the members or Graduates of ICWAI for doing CMA(US), and 80% exemption for doing CIMA(UK).  You can check it from the Official website of ICWAI.

Thanks Mr Anil for the upadte. I came to aware of this issue few days back. Here is the link for the procedure of getting CMA(US) Certification by ACWA or FCWA.

https://www.icwai.org/icwai/docs/ICWAI-IMA-6.pdf

Regards

Replied 20 October 2010

CPA US - Query asked on 20th October

Can you guide me on this. General details i got from your that article but i want to know the procedure applicable for CA candidate.

1. Whether i have to be there for attending any classes?

2. Whether i can do it as distance learning?

3. Whether i have to appear in exams at USA only or else?

4. How i can study for that? Whether they will provide study materials on registration or i have to go thru reference books?

ANSWER to Query

Thanks a lot for reading the article.

Its my pleasure to clarify your doubts >

1. You are not required to attend any classes. There is no mandatory conditiion for this. However, in case you voluntary want to have some classes for preparation, that is your choice.

2. This is a distance learning course. You are not required to attend classes or college.

3. Right now CPA exam are conducted only in US. But they are thinking of getting it available outside US. So may be anytime in 2011, it would be possible to give exams outside US.  At present, ONLY IN US.

4. They will not provide any study material. You have to purchase on your own.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: