EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

request to ADMIN

Page no : 2

(Guest)

ONE OF MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT IS ALSO DELETED........I M NOT GIVING THE NAME AS I M NOT SURE WHETHER HE/SHE MAY HAVE DELETED HIS/HER ACCOUNT INTENTIONALLY.............

RAVI JAIN (Accounts Manager) (80 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

y

(Guest)

THE PHOTO UPLOADED ON THE PROFILE OF MR. RAZA SEEMS TO BE ORIGINAL PHOTO OF SOME PERSON. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THAT HE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED HIS NAME AND PHOTO INTENTIONALLY, HOW CAN WE SAY THAT HIS ACCOUNT IS USED BY SOMEONE ELSE????? IF ANYONE HAS CONTACTED HIM ON PHONE OR OVER CHAT THEN PLEASE TELL US, FRIEND.........

Bipul Dutta (Accounting Staff) (45 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

he is my colleague...........  I know him he has told me that either his account has been locked or has been hacked.......................Admin must do regarding that............on sunday at 3 pmhe has received a pm from Admin to use his original name and at 6 pm onwards he is not able to log in.............even he has tried forgot password but it says user does not exist....................that means his user id and password both are changed.........................some one has changed his name and photo also...............

(Guest)

HI FRIEND, THEN I THINK ADMIN MAY HAVE DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT USING HIS ORIGINAL NAME AND NOT USING ORIGINAL NAME ON PROFILE AMOUNTS TO MATERIAL BREACH OF CACLUBINDIA POLICY STATEMENT...........ANYWAY I HAVE SENT A PM TO ADMIN...............

Bipul Dutta (Accounting Staff) (45 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

He has full name and address in his profile...... even ur name is not clearlymentioned........................lots of other members are also not using thier original name then why they will punish raza only....................he is very good guy...............how can admin do that...why they changed his photo..................even that photo is of Raza itself but it has been posted from his profile.His name has been changed from be my friend to moshraf raza (wrong spelling)

(Guest)

O.K. FINE...........THANKS 4 INFO.

(Guest)

I got My account back...............after 2 days of strugling

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 15 December 2009

Congrats Raza!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: