Req Admin to interfere

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)

27 July 2009  

Hi

I have been receiving mail on this site.I know these are spam mails, but can admin really do anything to stop this .........

Pl find below the irritating mail received: -

Subject : Hi Dear,
Hi Dear, l saw your profil and go through it and willing to contact you, I have to introduce myself for you, I am Miss. Lofo Casy, the only child of late Chief and Mrs George Casy, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds for investment ventures. I have ($10.8m) here in my name with one of the prime banks here and I will require for your assistance in receiving the transfer of the funds in your local bank account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take goodcare of the investment, I will be very glad to give you 20% of the total sum for your co-operation. I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities. I am waiting for your immediate response. My Kind Regards! Miss. Lofo Casy Please reply to me with this my private email. lofocasy1 @ yahoo.com