Reply-Passing marks to 50

Nikhil Trivedi (CA) (185 Points)

30 October 2009  

Dear all, I m not out of the Discussion.... this all discussion will be very helpful to me and many of students who had belived that the Institute will make this change.. This was not a NEW or ANY WORLD CHANGING ROMOUR as everybody was aware about such romour from since last 5-6 months. However, nowdays this Point is discussing by every FInal CA student with bit of tension. For which i wanted to talk on this all issue.

REFER THIS CAREFULLY, (VERY CAREFULLY) My all wellwishers and speciallly Mr. Dhiraj, all listed below was earlier treated as Romours but now it becomes REALITY and everybody irritiating with this...

ROMOUR - 1) Cancellation of PE-I and PE-II (and their last attempt)

Romour 2 ) Articleship transfer Restriction

Romour 3) Increase in the limit for NEAGTIVE MARKING in the CPT exams

Romour 4) Recent... ALL QUESTION COMPULSORY... etc, etc,,

BOSS... every romour were ealier romour only.. but after sometimes it becomes ICAI NOtification and again you all people will be comment on such decisions... But nowadys as per my experience of ICAI any thing can be happen ... and why we all are frustrating (like VAAT lag jayegi and all , etc).. After all we all ARE FINAL CA students.. My objective was not spread romours....but to create awareness in the student that against ANY CHANGE BY ICAI , we HAVE TO BE PREPARED VERY WELL..... BE CONFIDENT nothing can be happen to all us and if happened, WE ARE CAPABLE to FACE IT STRONGLY...

THANKS TO ALL CA MEMBERS WHO have neglected such romours due to which i and all students will be relax due our all CA Members comment ( As generally students are not aware about these things) and i will be thankful to ICAI if it specifies on this issue..

ALL my views are personally and it has nothing to with anybody