shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)

22 December 2008  

.  Reply /modified-    can you just think-posted by mr anthony

1-     If all the nations in the world are in debt (am not joking. even us has got debts), where did all the money go? (Weird) AMONG EACH OTHER DON’T WORRY THEY EACH PROSPER

2.            When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it? (To be given a thought) NO DOUBT BITCH WHO DITCH THE DOG-SOMETIMES……………

3.            What is the speed of darkness? (Absurd) JUST ONE SECOND LESS THAN BRIGHTNESS

4.            If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (Very good thinking) SIMPLE PLAN HAS AN N ENGINE WHILE BLACK BOX (WHICH IS NOT ACTUALLY BLACK IT IS NARANGI) HAS ONLY FLIGHT RECORDER

5.            Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (Who knows) EVERYONE KNOWS WHO MAKE COPY

6.            Can you cry under water? (Let me try) WHY NOT IF I DON’T KNOW SWIMMING

7.            why do people say, "you've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day? (I think they meant something else) MEANS WANDERING HERE AND THERE WITHOUT PURPOSE

8.            Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows) DUE TO MATCH THE CHARACTER OF PEOPLE THINKING WORKING OR USING IT

9.            Do fish ever get thirsty? (Let me ask and tell) DON’T ASK SEE AS WE THIRSTY IN SEA.

10.        Can you get cornered in a round room? (By ones eyes) OH YAH -- WHEN THE EYES ARE OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES

11.        What does ok actually mean? (Don’t know) ALL CORRECT SEE DICTIONARY

12.        Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep? (TONIGHT I WILL STAY AND WATCH) BECAUSE THEY ARE BIRDS

13.        what came first, the fruit or the color orange? (seed)MAN TO RIPE FOR SELF EAT that

14.        if corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? (No comments) I THINK YOU KNOW

15.        What should one call a male ladybird? (No comments) REPEAT YOU KNOW VERY WELL

16.        If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot? (Can somebody help) yes DOCTOR’S BILL

17.        Can you blow a balloon up under water? (Yes u can) NAUGHTY AND NASTY BOY can very well

18.        Why is it called a "building" when it is already built? (Strange isn’t it) BUT NOT STOP FOREVER THE CHANCES MAY TO MORE TO BUILD

19.        If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it? (Got to think scientifically) WHEN WE TRAVEL AT THE SPEED OF SOUND WE ARE BOUND WITH SOUND AND CAN NOT TURNED RADIO

20.        if you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? (I don’t have a change to try) WHEN WE TRAVELING AT SPEED OF LIGHT THE NOTHING GOOD NOTHING RIGHT WE HAVE TO FIGHT WITH ONLY DARKNESS.

21.        Why is it called a TV set when threes only one? (Very nice) NO NICE-AS WE HAVE SO MANY PARTS IN BODY BUT WE CALL ONLY A BOY-------------?

22.        If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? (This is nice) NOT CORE OF EARTH BUT CORE OF HIS HEART AND YOU CAN’T NOT TAKE IT FROM HIM----.

23.        Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road? (Stupid, break the law) BUT CAN RUN ON RACE OR TO CHASE THE THIEF BY THE POLICE.

ALL ABOVE ONLY FOR HUMOR ---------------DON’T TAKE IT OTHERWISE