Easy Office
LCI Learning

registration of pvt.ltd.co

Page no : 2

CA VINAY BANSAL (In job with KPMG) (289 Points)
Replied 26 May 2008

u can get summary of it on: https://vinaybansal1987.googlepages.com

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 06 June 2008

Nice piece of Info by Sampat...Thanx a Lot.

(Guest)

i need a help i am changing the object clause and the name of the company. i have already e filied FORM 1A for availability of name.whether this form is also to be filied physically with the ROC department,kindly guide for the same,and also want to know the further steps after availability of name to change name and object clause.

CA. Anirban Mukherjee (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (66 Points)
Replied 27 March 2010

can anyone tell me whether payment of Stamp duty physically is necessary for filing of MOA & AOA even after affixng e-stamp on the documents during formation of a private ltd co. 

vinayak (artical) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

STEPS FOR FORMATION OF COMPANY: Step 1: Apply for DIN (Directors Identification Number), Step 2: Apply for Digital Signature Step 3: Apply for name approval in Form 1A. Step 4: Receipt of Name approval from ROC. After receipt of completed application in e-Form 1A, the Registrar shall intimate whether the proposed name is available. The confirmation of the name made available by the Registrar shall be valid for a period of six months. In case, if the promoters fail to submit all the required documents for incorporation within that period, then they are required to submit another application after payment of requisite fees. Step 5: Preparation of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA). Step 6: Confirmation from directors to act as director of company to be taken. Step 7: Preparation of sets to be filed with ROC oMOA to be printed, stamped with appropriate stamp duty and signed by all subscribers. oAOA to be printed, stamped with appropriate stamp duty and signed by all subscribers. oList of subscribers to be signed by subscribers. oForm 32 – for appointment to directors to be filled up in soft copy together with scanned copy of confirmation from directors. oForm 18 – For intimating registered office of the company to ROC to be prepared in soft form oForm 1 – for incorporation of company together with scanned copy of MOA & AOA to be prepared in soft form. o Letter of Authority in favour of person who is authorized to make changes in above documents. Step 8: All the forms to be uploaded on Registrar of Companies (ROC) website along with requisite fees / stamp duty and a set of the documents in hard copy to be submitted at ROC office. Step 9: Get the Registration Certificate through email and speed post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: