Registered office address issue

Siri (Director) (73 Points)

21 August 2012  

hi

We have incorporated a Pvt Ltd company 2 months back.
I have used my friend's residential address as Regd Office Address after talking to her. But property is on her father's name. He is not happy with their address being used for regd office and asked us to change it.
We filed form 18 and changed Address of Regd office.
But he is asking us to change address in MOA AOA and COI too, which is not possible from what i learnt so far.
He is saying that if we dont get it changed in COmpany Documents, he would sue us for using his address for Regd Office without his consent.

We are just done with incorporation and got PAN. And applied for TAN. All these 3 from old address.

We are proceeding with other registrations post address change.

My questions are:
1. Will he be able to sue us even though we have changed the address to new one after learning that they are not happy with their address being used?
2. Is it legally possible for some one to sue the company in these scenarios. As MCA does not ask for any proof of address while using an address for Regd Office or during address change?
3. Is it not just Company's loss if a company provides an invalid address where no one would collect their letters and other communication? And is it not that there is no legality associated with it? And MCA has no issues with it?
4. Can they sue us and get us to close our company?

Any information and suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Thanks a lot in advance
Siri