Easy Office
LCI Learning

regarding NCFM course

Page no : 2
(Guest)

I want to know about this course pls

(Guest)

Hi,

My name is Manish Thakur. I am a Chartered Accountant and working in Dubai.

I am interested in joining NCFM course. Please answer my following questions:

(a) Can I appear for NCFM exams fron Dubai;

(b) If I pay the prescribed fees can the study materials be sent to me in Dubai by courier;

(c) What fees do I require to pay;

(d) In whose name should I pay you the draft and in which currency do I meed to sent the fees;

I shall be highly obliged if you answer my above queries.

Regards,

Manish.

Darpan Jain (Chartered Accountant) (118 Points)
Replied 23 June 2008

How can we renew NCFM certificate after expiry of initial period e.g. 3 or 5 years ????????

(Guest)

Hello'

i am satyajit rout now i am doing the job in hdfc bank i am intrasted  in ncfm some one help me on this please give me the detail in mail  id please satyajitdelhi @ yahoo.com please

(Guest)

HI IF YOU HAVE NCFM CERTIFICATE WE GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO YOU

CONTACT ME:044:43528542

BY BASHEER

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I need information about NCFM course please message me regarding this course benefits.  "

(Guest)
I want to do a course in Commodity Market Derivatives Stock Market

saurabh jain (articled) (38 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

hi plz give me the website of nsfm n what are the subjects

(Guest)

hi,i m doing graduation n m a 1st year student doing b.com hons. i want to know that how i can persue for n.c.f.m cource.i receide in delhi .pls also tell me the full fledged information about the cource with it's scope.                                                                                                                                           

Thankyou

sonali shirke (graduate) (0 Points)
Replied 21 August 2008

hi

i m completing my graduation in (banking & insurance) in this year.

i want to joint this course i.e. NCFM

so i want full detail about this course.

how to apply this course, whats the fees, whats the duration, whats the eligibility etc

all the detail pls reply me as early as possible. or any other course than send the detail.

(Guest)

hi i hav completed my 12 nw nd i wnt to join ncfm courses so r we welcomed what r d timings nd expense plz give me all d info in my email id

(Guest)

hi all i want to about NCFM course.can i do this course from bifm delhi. what is the job oppurtinity after compliting the course.how mutch salery i can expect
please help me and should i do that NCFM course
thanks and waiting for your replies
from nishant

(Guest)
I am working in Reliance Retail in finance departmen as oprations ex.more than ,1year. but I am intrasted in Ncfm can you pls tell about shorttarm corses in stock market opration &also want to knwo about institut pls give me proper gidance

(Guest)

hi,ihave secured diploma in civil engg in 1977,and am interested in NCFM course .Can i join it ?Please guide.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I want to know about NCFM Course benefits, date of exam, fee structure and course materials. "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: