Easy Office
LCI Learning

Regarding IPCC Classes

Page no : 2

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Dear Rohit,

To  clear professional exam, smart study is required and there must a SADH-GURU from which you can get the Secret Specis of making your ordinary marks into a colourful one. So, a teacher can expect moderate remuneration from a student.

Moreover, now a days, cheap tuition is also available where there is neither quality nor a preplanned schedule to complete the subjects within reasonable time. Some of them even guide few important topics and leave the rest upon students.

The justifiable of above fees can be understood when you attend a Free Demo class.

Wish You all the Best.

Note: As you mentioned, you have registered in coaching, so , it is my humble offer to you: if you find any difficulty at your centre, feel free to contact us.We also guide those students who are either unsatisfied in past coaching or unsuccessful in past exams. OUR MOTO: CONVERTING KNOWLEDGE IN NUMBERS IN SMART WAY.

1 Like

Mohit Goyal (Student CA IPCC) (259 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Dear sir,
It's Mohit not Rohit. And tnks for ur offer sir. I will give u my symbolic acceptance one day.
Will you like to give me ur address please ???? :)

Preeti Sugandh (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)
Replied 21 July 2014

Would Like to rcommend vikram Biyani for taxation. I  have also joined him this term. Eten ca se le lo. Mere bhaiya v unse padhe h and he is superb...reviews are ki unse padhne k baad ghar me hard work nai karna parta..

good luck.

Replied 21 July 2014

Tnks PREETI ... But now i have registered to ASHISH KALRA sir ...:-)

Preeti Sugandh (Student CA Final ) (38 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

you are welcome. A teacher can only guide us..ultimately we have to walk the path. :)

Replied 22 July 2014

Yess Agree with you ..:-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: