Regarding igst credit

I have a igst credit of RS 1.00 lac and liability of cgst RS 60000 and sgst 60000. now how can I adjusted igst first. can I equally credit if RS 50000 each or take credit of cgst. rs 60000 first and RS 40000 of sgst. explain
Replies (5)
Yes. You can follow both way. No restrictions.
But, You ll be adjust CGST fully....
ok. now I can take care. but i adjust equally in July it's create problem?
No..... No problem.....
no problem
thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details