Regarding DT - CA Final Nov 09

buzaku (Superman) (159 Points)

26 August 2009  

Hi all

I will be giving my group 2 in Nov 09. I am tired of going at group 2 with full steam for the past God knows how many attempts and fall short of 200 by around 10 marks. DT, in particular, I fall short by 4-6 marks from 40. It is becoming very difficult for me given that I dont stay in India and have to go through the ordeal all over every six months and then return shattered.

I have heard "how-to" and "what-to" from thousand different people, who in essence say "Its about your luck on that day!". I am now tired and need practical solutions to tackle DT. Someone who has been successful please help me out how to write the paper. I read VK from cover to cover each time and solve all the problems from important chapters each time. I can read the whole course but I feel the way I am writing my answers is not correct.

Anyone who has any insights into the best way to write DT answers or any other practical tips which I can use to pass, please help me out. I am going down the drain here and any source of light will be a life saver so I dont kill myself again in the after six months.