EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Regarding amnesty scheme

Page no : 2

Balamurali Unnithan MS (STUDENT) (1631 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

No possibility

For the same Govt , extends the time !

We dont utilise that opportunity , then

KAPIL VK (2 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

Wait to waiver offer once again

Shivam 123 (2 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

If any one not file late return and gstn cancel by return late fee can be waive by whom?

Irshad Ahmad (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

Surrender your registration on back date from month you not filled your return. and after few month apply for new registration.

NIKUNJ VADHAR (30 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

Its online process how can I surrender on back date

Replied 06 January 2021

When u go on application for cancellation reg. tab on gst portal u can find cancellation detail in which u have an option to select date of cancellation than u select back date. But before doing this kindly refer professional expert advice.

Mohan Baride (2 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

I wanted to start a startup online business for fabric. so to open an account with Bank, got GST registration. but could not start immediately, it took about five months to get an order. in meantime lockdown was effected. after lockdown try to fill the first return of the only supply, that time I came to know that my GST was cancelled due to non availability of the address of my company. I never received any information either by phone, SMS or email. now could not able to renew it. what should I do now?

Replied 06 January 2021

Check ur gst number on gst portal for cancellation date and u dont get any sms or email may be because ur number n email is not registered with gst number. contact to that person who apply your registration for your gst no.

shreya tirkey (2 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

First u have to filled all the return with penalty. then u can cancelled ur GST reg.

Sumit Shukla (378 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

Irshad it's not possible

Johny Ansari (7 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

If u are not filling gst return for 6 months, then department is compulsory doing cancel GST registration. i think u should wait till u get any gst cancellation notification by the department.

Rupesh Kumar (72 Points)
Replied 06 January 2021

Yes, during filing of online application for cancellation, you may select a back dated cancellation effective option.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: