Easy Office
LCI Learning

Refund of fees paid twice

Page no : 2

Prathyusha S (Degree holder) (24 Points)
Replied 02 June 2018

I hav Sen t mail but eventhough ther is no reply . Pls tel wat can I do

Pawan goyal (student) (23 Points)
Replied 17 October 2018

Sir, I have already registered for ca final. Today, I was attempting for the registration for ca final for my friend. Due to the technical issues, my registration has again taken place instead of my friend's registration and payment of fees has been made. Please sir help me in this regard as soon as possible.Also tell me the procedure through which I can obtain refund of fees which has been wrongly paid. For further clarification of my problem, the attachment is attached below.

Manjappa (Manufacturing Industry) (31 Points)
Replied 30 April 2019

Originally posted by : CA Ankur Mittal

Dont worry about this, similar case has happened with my friends, if the fees to ICAI is credited twice, then within 15-30 days you will get them credited to your account automtically..if not then visit ICAI office,dont wait for emails replies

But as i said dont worry u will surely get your money back..lot of this has happened when u pay exam fees or any  fees.. so chillax and just wait for 15 days,

Dear Mr. Ankur Jee, My Son   make the payment  of CA foundation Fee Rs. 47520/- instead of 9200/- can help me how to get the refund  and kindly explain the process how to get the diff amount 

ved prakash Dang (2 Points)
Replied 06 July 2019

Hello My fees is paid twice to higher education panchkula by mistake would I get the refund and how I will get it

Ritik Chopra (student) (8123 Points)
Replied 01 April 2021

This issue is quite common. Wait for some days, you will get the refund

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: