LCI Learning

Refund delayed

Page no : 2

Mahesh Shah (2308 Points)
Replied 29 August 2022

@ Chandar ji thanks for the updates,.   Same with CPC...sends in batches

Replied 29 August 2022

@ Chandar ji.....thx for updates.....no option for me but to Waite....will certainly updates if things move and refund is credited

Replied 29 August 2022

Refund updates....today evening in NSDL refund status....it is showing AO has send refund to SBI......for refund....now it might take app 1 week to get credit in bank

Replied 29 August 2022

Refund updates.....today NSDL refund status shows AO has send refund to SBI for payment.....it might take another 1week to get credit in bank....( Same was case in one of my friend).....but my brothers refund still awaiting....processed on 27/8/22

chandar R ( ) (213 Points)
Replied 30 August 2022

Very nice. Be checking your bank a/c, its only a matter of time.

And you will also get an SMS later from SBI-CMP confirming the credit, quoting your PAN and a/c No.

Replied 30 August 2022

Today I recived refund....though bank is yet to send SMS I just checked my ac and it is credited...may be I will get belated bank sms.....but my brother yet to recive. his ITR processed on 28/7/22 ITR 2....intimation rcd 15/8/22....status refund awaited
1 Like

Replied 30 August 2022

Just for the sake of information....my ITR 1 for AY 21/22 was full of technical errors as to amounts and filing  sections.i had raised more than 40 grivences to CPC and 1 grivence on CPGRAMS.....nothing happened.

Then I visited my jurisdiction AO as per pan. The said officer immediately accepted my letter with related copies of ITR/. 26AS intimation/ screen shot and assured me will call my ITR from CPC to himself( AO has the power) and pass necessary orders to get desired relief.

AO also told that if after reasonable time if your any grivence including refunds are unsolved....one should always approach their jurisdiction AO.

It was really a very nice experience after my matter could not be resolved at CPC level.

CPC has been entrusted to process the returns and if technical or other errors are seen....approach AO of jurisdiction

1 Like

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 03 September 2022

Mostly refund are credited in last 3-4 days, check it once.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: