Easy Office
LCI Learning

Reference Books for CA Final

Page no : 2

CApup (student) (114 Points)
Replied 15 July 2008

hi,

For DT book of paduka publications what AY shld be mentioned on the book?

Similarly for IDT which finance act shld be mentioned on the book of ajay jain?

Are ajay jain (reference book) & ajay jain(concise notes) same?

kishore

sunil (service) (24 Points)
Replied 19 July 2008

is anyone has ca fianal direct tax notes then send me on ssunil72 @ gmail.com

Regards,

Sunil Shah

(Guest)
can anyone plzz tell me, from where can i get the notes of vinod gupta for direct tax? and the notes of praveen sharma for accounting?

(Guest)

hi,

my name is jitin toteja.i am preparing for icwa inter stage-I. Can anyone plzz tell me from where can i get the notes of vinod gupta for direct tax and praveen sharma for accounting.?

Regards,

Jitin Toteja.

(Guest)

nameste guru ji

i m student of ur class of nov-07 batch. sir ji i need amendments applicable for nov-08. where it is. plz email on my id .

thanks with regards

krishna nand

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Hi

I was surfing this site when I found that you are in need of CA Final Notes. You may join the following Yahoo Group of Parag Gupta Sir. Notes of all subjects ( including current amendments) have been uploaded on it. Link for the group is: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta

Parag Gupta sir is a great teacher of COSTING & O.R. in North India. No doubt, no one can ever compete him. If you like the notes on his group, you may appreciate him for his effort of providing such superb notes.

Your Friend
Arpita Chauhan

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Hi

I was surfing this site when I found that you are in need of CA Final Notes. You may join the following Yahoo Group of Parag Gupta Sir. Notes of all subjects ( including current amendments) have been uploaded on it. Link for the group is: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta

Parag Gupta sir is a great teacher of COSTING & O.R. in North India. No doubt, no one can ever compete him. If you like the notes on his group, you may appreciate him for his effort of providing such superb notes.

Your Friend
Arpita Chauhan

Geetha (Student) (0 Points)
Replied 17 October 2008

Originally posted by :Anjana
"

Hi,
I am a CA final student. Can anyone help me out with the books that I need to refer for various subjects in the final syllabus? I mean for Advanced Accounting, MAFA, Advanced Audit, Law, Cost Management, MICS, Direct Tax & Indirect Tax.It will be great if anyone can guide me with some study strategy for final exam.
Thanking you,
Anjana

For MAFA  --- Land Mark on MAFA by L.Muralidharan  for more details visit www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com

"

T M N Kesavan (Tax Consultant) (25 Points)
Replied 26 April 2009

I am CA Final - Can any one get me notes of In Direct Tax in softcopy

Urgent Pl

Thanks in advance

Neeraja

Khushbu Singhal (CA Final) (23 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

can anyone suggest me a best writer for CA Final Cost Accounting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: