REFER BOOKS 4 ICWAI FINAL STAGE 3 UNDER NEW SYLABUS 2OO8

RUBY GUPTA (HOUSEWIFE) (20 Points)
Replied 11 November 2008

hello friends,

have to give final3 in dec 08.pls advice how to go.Tips to clear the exam.

ruby

vinu (cwa final) (63 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

hi friends,

does anyone has suggested answers of stage III from dec2002 to dec2007.i will be grateful to u.,orelse tell me from where can i have this.ie., whether this can be downloaded.

Replied 19 November 2008

hi friends ,suggested answers of 3rd stage

Replied 19 November 2008

hi freinds,

can anyone tell me which is the best coaching centre for CWA Final in south india.

HI MUKESH AM ALSO GOING TO ATTEND DEC 2008 EXAM ON REVISED SYSLBS JAN 2008 I NEED ALSO REFERANCE BOOKS FOR WHAT YOU MENTIONED KIDNLY TELL ME TRUGH MY EMAIL ID

hi friends,

i have complited my degree in 2005. now i am working in a software comany as a database programmer. i am interesting to do ICWAI. can any body suggest in this meter.

sams (accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 26 December 2008

DFSDFSF

sams (accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 26 December 2008

HI FRIENDS , I HAVE REGISTERED  FOR CWA FINAL ..PLEASE REFER THE BOOKS FOR FINAL AND SUGGESTED ANSWERS

details good coaching centre banglore for final

shamsudheenmtr @ yahoo.co.in

ACMA SINHA (Cost Accountant) (62 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Hi, freinds. I am Sachin student of ICWAI-Final new syllabus 2008. Please send me Question Papers of June-2008 and Dec-2008 both groups and other suggestion for exam preparation , please tell about industrial traing requirements , I have worked as Account Assistant in a company about 2 years ago for 15-16 months. Currently I ,am worked as a articled assistant in CA firm can I able to fulfil the requirements of Industrial Training? Please guide me.Send your suggestions at my email-id sachinsinha0605 @ gmail.com .

Thanks in advance

ravikumar (employee) (68 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

Originally posted by :vinu
" hi freinds,
can anyone tell me which is the best coaching centre for CWA Final in south india.

Sheetal (Accounts Assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 21 May 2009

Can anyone send me Suggested answers of ICWAI-Final (New syllabus 2008) exam June-2008 & Dec-2008 or answers of CC of both groups postal test papers at my id sheetaltalekar7 @ gmail.com

Roopa (student) (25 Points)
Replied 12 July 2009

Originally posted by :Mukesh Gupta
" HI ,
I  HAVE COMPLETED MY ICWAI INTER INDEC2008. AND I planning to  appear for  ONLY III stage  in dec 2009. AND till now i have not  started refering  ANY BOOK 4 STAGE 3. so pls SUGGEST ME BOOKS 4 3RD GROUP.
With best regards .........
Roopa.

Roopa (student) (25 Points)
Replied 12 July 2009

Hi All,

Pls let me know the books details as soon as possible.....

Roooa

Mohammed Aneez.k (student) (22 Points)
Replied 06 September 2009

hi friendz, am an ICWAI final student registered as per the revise syllabus . I would like to appear for my final exam for group 4 in dec 2009. i kindly request anybody to suggest me any book for the paper " business valuation management"

khushi (student) (38 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

Originally posted by :Mohammed Aneez.k
" hi friendz, am an ICWAI final student registered as per the revise syllabus . I would like to appear for my final exam for group 4 in dec 2009. i kindly request anybody to suggest me any book for the paper " business valuation management"

hello i am a cwa final student. i have just regd. for the same.can u pls suggest preparation method or reference books n coachings for stage III.