reduction of aticleship period --latest

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)

13 April 2010  

hi guys i had mailed to institute regarding reduction of articleship period:

following reply given by institute:

Dear Student,

Thanks for your mail dated 10th April, 2010 and noted your suggestions regarding reduction of articled training period for PCC stream students in general.

The present position of articled training period and their eligibility to appear in the Final examination of different stream students is as follows:

1. All PE-II registered & passed students have to undergo articled training period of 3 years and can appear in the Final Examination during the last 12 months of their articled training.

2. Students who have directly registered in PCC or converted from PE-II to PCC and passed PE-II examination as per option available to them or passed PCC examination have to undergo articled training period of 3½ years. These candidates can appear in the Final Examination only on completion of their articled training of 3½ years.

3. Students who have opted/ converted for IPCC have to undergo articled training period of 3 years after passing minimum group I of IPCC and can appear in the Final examination during the last 6 months of their articles.

Therefore students are advised to continue their studies and prepare for examination as per present set of Regulations.

Decision if any, taken in the matter will be intimated to the students concerned through an announcement.