EASYOFFICE

Reduction in ca articleship

Page no : 4

Krishnan.g (student) (37 Points)
Replied 10 February 2010

One of my friend sent mail and got a very formal replay that you continue your studies according to the current regulation

SWAPNIL S GANDHI (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (24 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

Guys.,

Respected chairmen of Board of studies had told in naitonal convention held in pune that tha matter is already discussed by the Committee and the same is pending at the council table. We dont know the expected date of the announcement but hope for the best.

SWAPNIL S GANDHI (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (24 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

Guys.,

But as some one said, it may be declared by end of March

chaturved (CA Student) (34 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

Hi Hariharan,

This is Just a rumour

vijaykumar (student) (43 Points)
Replied 13 February 2010

there is no official annoucement so dont post nonsene here it will hurt students and creat unnecessary anxiety among students if same thing was not happened

so let us wait and see

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

is it 3years articleship 4 pcc also........is it retrospectively?

YASSER ARAFAT (Article assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

no its just a rumour..Already earlier c.p.t batch going to complete their articleship with in 2 months..So i think institute will ignore this reduction in articleship...

saurabh (article) (26 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

This is all roumers. I have got it confirmed by 2-3 council members.

"It was a issue under consideration of  Council. Fresh look will given to it (of couse till that time our children will be doing CA). but it seems difficult."

So my dear friends let us all unite together and ask Council & BOD to reconsider its decision and reduce our articleship.

But as per my guessing members would strongly oppose it. who will leave a bonded (Near about a CA) slave free who can earn atleast (50000 * 6 = 300000 Rs. ) within 6 months at just a cost of (1500*6 = 9000) net income of Rs. 291000.

saurabh (article) (26 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

This is all roumers. I have got it confirmed by 2-3 council members.

"It was a issue under consideration of  Council. Fresh look will given to it (of couse till that time our children will be doing CA). but it seems difficult."

So my dear friends let us all unite together and ask Council & BOD to reconsider its decision and reduce our articleship.

But as per my guessing members would strongly oppose it. who will leave a bonded (Near about a CA) slave free who can earn atleast (50000 * 6 = 300000 Rs. ) within 6 months at just a cost of (1500*6 = 9000) net income of Rs. 291000.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: