EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Reason why MBA is far ahead of CA(esp icai kaa)

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

did anyone read this sunday's "education times"? All of CA's andhey supporters and living in dark ages and not accepting the truth would see the truth.

it writes,"of course CAs have deep knowlege of finance;which MBAs don't have that much depth. But there is no doubt that recruiters have much higher likings for MBAs that they can contribute in many more ways to a Co; and are more proficient in getting things done by their staff.

1 Like

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

Originally posted by :jose
" did anyone read this sunday's "education times"? All of CA's andhey supporters and living in dark ages and not accepting the truth would see the truth.

it writes,"of course CAs have deep knowlege of finance;which MBAs don't have that much depth. But there is no doubt that recruiters have much higher likings for MBAs that they can contribute in many more ways to a Co; and are more proficient in getting things done by their staff.
"

I have read this newspaper item. It is true.

You are right, people who say CA course is best and respected are living in a different world. They have a disease called blind faith.

Not only that, if you read my previous post of ICAI campus placements, and compare it with recent ones, these blind ppl would produly tell you that last time ICAI achieved 10% placement whereas this time it is 24%...is it something really so great?

And while saying this proudly they would forget all their theoritcal, insane matter they read in FM and Costing books and not bother to have a look at the packages, quality of jobs etc.

Just a glance of some figures from ICAI placements website - 

Salary Range

Number of Candidates Feb-Mar-Apr 2008

Number of Candidates Aug-Sep 2008

Number of Candidates Mar-Apr,2009

Number of Candidates Aug-Sept,2009

Rs. 9,00,000 and above

Rs. 7,50,000 to Rs. 8,99,000

Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 7,49,000

Rs. 3,50,000 to Rs. 4,99,000

Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs. 3,49,000

Below Rs. 2,50,000

NIL

NIL

NIL

Total No. of Candidates Selected & Accepted the offer

Total No. of Candidates Appeared

Total Percentage of Selection

33.69%

23.34%

10.28%

24.17%

Also see the that out the students placed, the proportion of students between 2.5 lakh to 4.99 lakhs p.a salary. Even some of the call centres pay more than that!!!

All those who claimed CA is the best course, kindly come out of your books and coaching classes and see the above facts (it is not my opinion). The great knowledge and skillsets and signing powers are well reflected in the packages they get.

Kailash Sharma (CA- Final Student) (148 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

Hey Sloni sounds u r so agitated with ICAI.

I believe person who has Spark will come over every one. Degrees only matter when u take a start in ur career.. Well its ur Talent & Ur ability who can compete & Beat others...

So respect the thing what u r doing?

Dun use such Languages & Words in such a reputed website Like This...

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

i respect sloni's views.he obviously respects the profession; the CA course but not the one being branded by icai. compare them to CPA;AICPA;acca,etc then u will know. icai is 2nd biggest body only because of the big size of india's popn;in terms of quality its nothing.

had he not respected the profession; wo apnaa khopdi harr dinn CA ki gaali suntee jalaata nahi,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: