Easy Office
LCI Learning

Read it at your won risk

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Originally posted by : Man of Goodtimes

I LIKED THIS ARTICLE VIKASH.  YOU ARE VERY GENUINE AND FRIENDLY GUY.....SO IT INCREASES THE JOY OF READING........ AND THOSE 7 POINTS ARE WORTH IMPLEMENTING.  THANKS... KEEP IT UP !

1 Like

RIDHI (JOB) (413 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

haha ahha really nicely humouruously written

n yaar the female counterpart does surely agrees:):);)

1 Like

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

very risky article .hahaha..

u r a  lazy writer

n I m a lazy reader 

1 Like

Shikha (CA-final student) (91 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

really gud one yar very well said.....

1 Like

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Originally posted by : Man of Goodtimes

I LIKED THIS ARTICLE VIKASH.  YOU SOUND VERY GENUINE AND FRIENDLY.....SO IT INCREASES THE JOY OF READING........ AND THOSE 7 POINTS ARE WORTH IMPLEMENTING.  THANKS... KEEP IT UP !

Completely agreed... Really a good master piece....

1 Like

v.kalpana (lecturer) (117 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

u r no more lazy writer vikash sir 

i did really like ur cool way of presentation 

1 Like

Ramesh Shah (CA Final) (228 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

keep sharing good thought :)

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

The heading shows there is no risk in reading : 

It reads like this : 

READ IT AT YOUR    "WON"   RISK.

( No risk at all - it is a winning risk ). 

Wonderful !

( Some mistakes take us to unique achievements  like Column-bus did mistake but he achieved ).

I think I have committed mistake to spell out the name Column-bus. 

2 Like

vipul patel (Ahmedabad) (320 Points)
Replied 29 December 2010

its good thought

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

"A WRITE-UP PAR EXCELLENCE" ........U R D FUTURE NOVELIST OF INDIA.......hands down.....

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

thnx a lot for appreciatin my lil contribution ,,,,,,,,,,,ur words really mean a lot to me............today when i read my words back.........it feels like its so easy to say and hard to follow.............though i hve written abt being effective.........i myself lack it.esp tht 1st understand then b understood part which i realized today........but its btter to realize late than regret later.............

once agn i thnk u all for reading it.......

1 Like

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

first of all  

you rocked !!!

Now i will call you Vikash sir

Really I don't know I will able to put through these 7 good habit or not surely try to implement it at least 3-4 of them  !!

but one thing I can say you are real Gem of person  and we will really me  AS two online  friends  CA Manmohan and CA  vikash  !! AUR SUCH  SHARE KI TIP BHI MIL JAAYEGI  (same city me hai kuch to faida le CAclub ka  ha ha )

I will not say that it points not matter and all , as you article is  best to explain it.  

I always believe the creativity , zeal and aspiration towards a thing matter whether it is CA, of article in CA club .

AND YOU BECOMES ONE OF THE EMINENT MEMBER IN CALCUB AND PLEASURE TO POST AT YOUR ARTICLE.

AUR ADMIN KI CHINTA MAT KAR , KOI NAHI DARTA  TIME AAYEGA TO USKO NHI  SAMHAAL LEGE  

THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS ARTICLE AND PLEASURE TO READ......... 

"god bless you "  

1 Like

Ranotosh Podder (ca student) (394 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

I have read it at my own risk Just like, I have entered CA course at my own risk.

You have revealed the secret that there are lots of source of inspiration but, the real problem is we cannot implement / follow it in our life despite our intention to do so. Theoretically mind experts will say that our determination to change are not so strong or bring some argument of conscious and subconscious mind which are all out of understanding of a common man.

Anyway, we should  continue our struggle to acquire habits of an effective man ,just like we are continuing our dream of becoming future CA. 

Thanks for writing such a superb article and looking forward for your next one.

1 Like

(Guest)

"It’ll be idiotic to go back.Smart people move forward.So enjoy every moment of life,enjoy studies,have fun,hang out with friends,you will not stay young forever.Do what your heart says but learn to balance studies with masti.If you are able to do that,I guarantee you-you will become a highly effective person and people would want to be like you."

thanx a lot for sharing...

ur thoughts r realy vry genuine..

(Guest)

no wonder rules r really gud. thx 4 sharing .

"measure twice cut once " really liked  it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: