RAVANA WITH US................

Ratan Deep Saxena (Asstt Manager (Accounts & Finance))   (2998 Points)

29 September 2009  

Every year we celebrate dushhera, in the account of win of truth over evil. every place and in every city the efficegy of ravana is burnt with great happiness. He is being labeled as greatest evil on earth in mythology. He was almost a unique king of his own style. He dared to kidnap sita, wife of lord ram. One of unique style of him to kidnap sita.
Well that was an introduction of ravan by me, but you all every history of his character, his unqiness. Today we celebrate by burning his efficigy and we see with glad eyes and celebrate it. But did anyone thought, there is ravan within us hiding somewhere. And it shows its character, by jealous, by killing others by weapons and by hurting other people. That’s not the only thing we do, every day in our daily life we do some or the other evil work that we consider as a nature of our life and we forget it.
We daily hear about corruption, killing kidnapping, rape case and many more. Here, we see the true face of a person, infact I can say the person has shown his nature of ravan, which was hidden inside and came out in such manner.
It seems that when ravan died, he must have cursed all humans, by saying that, I will be alive inside every person, and I will never die.
But somewhere, inside us there live a nice, kindhearted person, who wants to win over our evil nature. And somewhere it gets over it. So when does this happen, that day is our dusshera and wish urself happy dusshera.

seems that when ravan died, he must have cursed all humans, by saying that, I will be alive inside every person, and I will never die.

But somewhere, inside us there live a nice, kindhearted person, who wants to win over our evil nature. And somewhere it gets over it. So when does this happen, that day is our dusshera and wish urself happy dusshera.