Easy Office
LCI Learning

R u ready for d result of PCC,May'10

Page no : 3

(Guest)

tensed

CA Riswa Parekh (Practicing) (1591 Points)
Replied 28 July 2010

I M READY FOR THE RESULT WHATEVER IT MAY BE GOOD OR BAD........................JUS KEEPING IN MIND ONE THING THAT....................ALL IS WELL............AND..........ALL WILL BE WELL..................

1 Like

J. Divya ( b.com & ca final student)   (41 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

ready or not ready .......... d results wl be out anyhow......... so its just a waste of tym paining attention to such questions................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROHAN PANDA (Not Yet) (87 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

hey pepul who r waitin for pcc ipcc results...an imp news...my dad n uncle r checkin acc. papers...n they have been dissapointed vth both pcc n ipcc accts. papers....from  them i got to know that....results myt not b declared on 4th....bczzz accts. paper re evaluation goin to strt from 1st aug.

moderation of results possible this tym...so hope for the best yaar....really tensed...:(...:/

saba fatma (Articleship) (139 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : ROHAN PANDA

hey pepul who r waitin for pcc ipcc results...an imp news...my dad n uncle r checkin acc. papers...n they have been dissapointed vth both pcc n ipcc accts. papers....from  them i got to know that....results myt not b declared on 4th....bczzz accts. paper re evaluation goin to strt from 1st aug.

moderation of results possible this tym...so hope for the best yaar....really tensed......

n what about group-2.......

ROHAN PANDA (Not Yet) (87 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : Arshi

about grup 2 as far as m gettin info. from dad...it has been a bit chalega type.....hope for the best....y u r worrined abt grup2?????

1 Like

Pratik Chandra (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

yups ready........... dates are not passing by........fully tensed

(Guest)

Arey yaar....leave it na...we all are in one bucket friends..waiting for results...lets hope the best...

dont want any agrees,disagrees conversations frnds

Abhishek (Article in KPMG) (166 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

heyyyyyy that's a question on which we can't do anythinggggg

bt i hope to get some meritttttttt

(Guest)

yes am ready for result

Surya Jain (Student) (944 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Actually after the results of Final, its become very tough to think of passing, so very excited & little bit afraiding also, lets hope for the best, and BEST OF LUCK to all who are waiting for the PCC/IPCC/PE-II results.

Surya

Ranjitha Mallya (article, PCC) (113 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

ll wait til 4th let  u kno aft words

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

tension....tension.....tension;(

Puneet Mantri (CA Final student) (534 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : Shini Sharma
Wow ! what a brilliant question to be asked??

ya really a very new different and excellent question!!!!!!!

Puneet Mantri (CA Final student) (534 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : Shini Sharma
Well thax for the info. Everyone is already aware of the passing percentage of ICAI. Thats the reason why your question is not logical at this very moment. It's quite obvious yaar all the students are tensed. isme puchne wali kya baat hai?? sabhi students tension me hain including me and you also(hope so)? all the best to you too.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ........... Ms. Shini Sharma, u r too bold to reply like this....i like it....!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: