R in parveen sharma class

Why do students shout when they hear the letter 'R' in parveen sharma class.. what is the story behind this letter R..???? Eager to know!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Can anybody share??? 

Replies (5)
Hey! Nostalgiclly, Back in 32nd batch of FR, through Satellite Class I was, too, amused to listen to such an echo of 'R' but I remember in last few classes Sir, did came in for live query session(though we saw it recorded too), he answered that once a boy liked a girl approached her but she offered him Rakhi in return...maybe that day was also Rakshabandha or a day near to it.
Since then everybody cryoutloud to remember that boys' grief or petty on him.

It has been years though, since that class I attended maybe I have wrong know how ☺.

But yes whatever the reason maybe it was fum to see. ☺
Hey! Nostalgiclly, Back in 32nd batch of FR, through Satellite Class I was, too, amused to listen to such an echo of 'R' but I remember in last few classes Sir, did came in for live query session(though we saw it recorded too), he answered that once a boy liked a girl approached her but she offered him Rakhi in return...maybe that day was also Rakshabandha or a day near to it.
Since then everybody cryoutloud to remember that boys' grief or petty on him.

It has been years though, since that class I attended maybe I have wrong know how ☺.

But yes whatever the reason maybe it was fum to see. ☺

This is related to Munish Bhandari Sir. Munish Bhandari was in love with girl named Ritu .But that girl married Ajay Jain sir instead. You will hear "R" most in Munish Bhandari Sir Class. But students being student started screaming R in other classes as well.You will hear in Sanjay Aggarwal Sir classes as well.

The word 'R' stands for Sir's wife Name Mrs. "Ruchi".

Sorry Sir....

3 different stories!!!!

Pata nhi.. sach kya h!!😐😐😐

 

Ty all for sharing...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details