EASYOFFICE

R.i.p brother

Page no : 2

CA Vijeta Verma (ACA B.com job motivational speaker.)   (7730 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

hi komal. Definitely such incidents gives a large wound & it takes time to move on.Best wishes to your cousin & wishing him a very blessed new life.

It is right that life is too uncertain  but unanimously agreed truth.But still people don't understand this silly fact.Had it been so people might have crossed the orthodox barrier of caste,culture,religion,honour killing,corruption etc..whatever people do /sow its bound to come back but still this simple funda is very much ignored.

1 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

The biggest and the most important task  of your life is to live your life. Becuase most people only exist.

Thanks for sharing and may your bro soul RIP.........

1 Like

kavitha naidu (ARTICLE STUDENT) (189 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : TusharSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL

The best way to keep him alive is to follow his path and persue others to follow him by making them understand the importance of what he used to follow & dont worry his memories are always with u so ur never alone...

Felt very emotional and touching after reading above .....

may his soul rest in peace

2 Like

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : ..CA..

R.I.P.

One day or other we all have to Rest In Peace ........

So no worry..........

Accept the Death.........feelings.

Ya I know Death is the greatest reality.... we come on earth to give something to ppl around and wen our task is over, we have to leave.... thanx fr ur pray fr my bro...

Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sanaaya Raj

hi komal. Definitely such incidents gives a large wound & it takes time to move on.Best wishes to your cousin & wishing him a very blessed new life.

It is right that life is too uncertain  but unanimously agreed truth.But still people don't understand this silly fact.Had it been so people might have crossed the orthodox barrier of caste,culture,religion,honour killing,corruption etc..whatever people do /sow its bound to come back but still this simple funda is very much ignored.

U r ryt... we get wateva is in our destiny... thanx fr praying fr bhai's new life.....

Replied 25 February 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

The biggest and the most important task  of your life is to live your life. Becuase most people only exist.

Thanks for sharing and may your bro soul RIP.........

hmmmm thnx srikant.... thnx fr praying fr my bro to RIP

Replied 25 February 2013

All you guys are really supportive... i posted this to share my sorrow... coz cant share it in front f family members whom i have  to support... u guys are giving me strength... and i wish u all a blessed life... thanx fr ur prays ,, wish god listens to ur prays and bhai lives happily were eva he is.....

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro