quotes for the day

radhika agarwal (pcc student) (169 Points)

27 January 2011  

1.Fear is greatest cause of misery in the world. It is the greatest of all superstitions. It is the cause of all our woes. The moment you fear, you are nobody.

2. I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can’t find anybody who can tell me what they want.

3.Lines that change Life...We are all here for some special reason. "Stop being prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future."

4.Our fate is not decided by an almighty God. We decide our own fate by our actions. We achieve everything by our efforts alone.It is not a matter of sitting back and accepting.You have to gain mastery over yourself. You decide your own fate.

5.To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; To put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; To put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; We must first set our hearts right.

6.Life is great opportunity provided by the Lord for his children to evolve into himself. Understand the purpose of the Almighty in every station of your life.

Remember: All your talents, all your possessions are gifts from God. God has given you all these to serve the poor, the destitute and the suffering. When you're in great distress, call for God's help from the very core of your heart. Be sincere, Pray fervently. You will get His help.

7.We tend to forget that... happiness doesn't come.. as a result of getting something we don't have, but it rather comes.. by recognizing and appreciating all that we have.

8.The treasure is not in what you own, what you wear, how you look, or in your worldly accomplishments.

The treasure is within you. It only needs to be uncovered and discovered.

9. A happy man is happy not because everything is right in his life; He is happy because he does all things in his life right.

10. I would prefer to be a honest failure, than to be a corrupt success.

11. Too often we underestimate 

The power of a touch,

A smile,

A kind word,

A listening ear,

An honest compliment,

Or the smallest act of caring.

All of which has the potential to turn a life around.