Easy Office
LCI Learning

Quotas on higher educational institutes!!!

Page no : 2

Jkr (119 Points)
Replied 11 April 2008

dear sri ram,

discrimination cant b fought by discrimination..

reservation is teh worst form of discrimination..

n discrimination happenz 2 every1..

on teh basis of gender, religion, region n soooooooooo onn..

why nt reservations in parliament itself............................

Jkr (119 Points)
Replied 11 April 2008

dear sri ram,

discrimination cant b fought by discrimination..

reservation is teh worst form of discrimination..

n discrimination happenz 2 every1..

on teh basis of gender, religion, region n soooooooooo onn..

why nt reservations in parliament itself............................

shivakumara swamy s (Finance executive) (151 Points)
Replied 11 April 2008

The judiciary has gone crazy & people are taking undue advantage of the reservation.
It is an oppression on education & human rights. The country has already been divided in various ways,… religion, language etc.. Why do we need to add one more based on reservation?
it is not true that all the so-called backward class people are poor/living in rural area nor all the so-called upper class people are rich/living in urban area.
what the sin the people have done who are poor & don’t get reservation because they are “so called upper class.”
Why reservation toall “so called backward class” even thought many may be rich & are in urban area.

Shame on the part of those who ask for it (reservation), Shame on the part of those who ask for it

Gurdip Singh (CA & ICWA) (157 Points)
Replied 11 April 2008

Congratulations, do you all know what are we doing right now? We are repeating history that started I don't know ... hundreds of years ago. A group of  people demanding for reservations and others against. But can anyone do something about it? What are you doing to avoid it? All you can do is sit in your lovely rooms and give opinions. When will we all realise that until and unless we take the initiative, things will never change. This is not a new  story. This has happened  before and even then some people like us discussed it for a few days and then left it as it is. If you can't do something about it then please don't pass such comments.

And Mr. sriram, I wonder if you wrote that for getting all the attention. But let me tell you something Ganghiji was not as smart and dashing like john abraham, he was thrown out of the coach in South Africa just because he was an Indian and today he is the "Father of The Nation", not because of some Quta system but because of his contributions, his "Karma". I guess that is what we have been taught to believe in throughout our lives.

Dhirubhai Ambani wouldn't have been what he is had he searched for quta system, but instead he believed in himself and his ability and acheived what he had to. You know it and so do we.

I can write day in and out on this topic but it's for all those people who are supporting it. Please don't do this to yourselves. Forget about it's impact on others. By accepting it you are only increaing your weakness. Is this the thing you would want to pass on to your next generation? Think about it!

Lastly, my comments should not be read  as disrespect to anyone. All I was trying to do was to imbibe some good thoughts in you. Thank You.

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 12 April 2008

Rightly said Gurdip....

History is getting repeated.

These differences among human beins on the basis of caste, religion, wealth,interests etc are very much there.

The identity of "human being" is no where seen. All are known by their caste, religion, status, interests etc.

It looks like there is non place for oneness, for humanity.

(Guest)

I personally against all the reservation system. any way SC has taken right step by making creamylayer ineligible for reservation.

The next step should be in the SC/ST where there is also a large section now don't require reservation. they are enjoying the reservation from more than last 50 year and a big section of their community has became the part of main stream line of the society.

But you know it is not the game of Justice to society, it is the game of politics. I don't think that in near future we see the equal right for all and system without reservation.

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 12 April 2008

The words on the reservation said by  Krunal Raichura
is appreciable and I give my support to his words.

pushpendra (Director- FinMAT Consultants)   (1703 Points)
Replied 13 April 2008

There should not be quota in higher education. but quota can be given in primary education.

Anuraag Sharma (Sr Executive Finance) (845 Points)
Replied 14 April 2008

I FULLY OPPOSE THE QOUTA; IT IS DIVIDING OUR COUNTRY IN TWO PARTS.

IF SOMEONE HAS TALENT THEN HE CAN PROVE IT WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANY QOUTA NO MATTER OF CASTE RELIGION OR COLOR.

YES, I AGREE THAT THEIR ARE SOME PLACES WHERE PEOPLE DON'T GET OPPOTUNITIES TO COOK. BUT AT OTHER PLACES ALL HAVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.

SPECIALLY IN HIGHER EDUCATION LIKE IIT AND IIM GENERAL STUDENTS ARE GETTING BACKWARD DUE TO IT.

A STUDENT WHO COMES IN PREMISES OF QOUTA GETS THE ADMISSION IN IIT BY SECURING ONLY 25 MARKS, ON THE OTHER HAND A GENERAL STUDENT DOESN'T GET IT EVEN ON SECURING 120 MARKS. . .

IS IT NOT A UNDERCASTING OF THE REAL TALENT????????

Vineet Jain (Partner) (242 Points)
Replied 14 April 2008

Jey baat... Anurag mere bhai u r absolutely right....... there was a dialogue in a movie dat " Winners do things which Loosers don't ".... So all those who wants a seat by Quota.... Guys try to be a winner.... coz by asking for Qouta these people thmeselves r building discrimination factors......  

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 15 April 2008

Mere Paas....

Rachana (CA Final) (434 Points)
Replied 16 April 2008

I agree with all the respected members and my dear friends,

why we should not enjoy the rights of equality ??

why should we ask or expect something what really we are not deserving ???? We will get what we deserves, no quotas requiried at all.

there is a different charm of life by getting something on your own!!!

and Mr. Sriram, we want u to seated with us in one category, why you people wants a Special Community, a different world....

if you really have knowledge, there is no doubt, People will admire you, respect you...

RESERVATION or QUOTAS not required at ALL.

Replied 16 April 2008

I agree with all the respected members and my dear friends,

why we should not enjoy the rights of equality ??

why should we ask or expect something what really we are not deserving ???? We will get what we deserves, no quotas requiried at all.

there is a different charm of life by getting something on your own!!!

and Mr. Sriram, we want u to seated with us in one category, why you people wants a Special Community, a different world....

if you really have knowledge, there is no doubt, People will admire you, respect you...

RESERVATION or QUOTAS not required at ALL.

Replied 16 April 2008

CA Rishu Gupta (CA) (64 Points)
Replied 16 April 2008

Dashrath Bhai gr8 pic.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: