EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Quick Tips to speak well and confident!!!

Page no : 3

CA Akshay Kumar Mishra (Chartered Accountant ) (1784 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

thanx sir ..

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

well written madhu

kkep sharing

cheers

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Very well written brother but I differ u in only one thing,eye contact during speeches, I dont have much experience but making an eye contact with a person in audience makes u fumble during speech.I dont know how much of that is true but I feel so when speaking to a larger audience. To a small group,however, I feel its better to make eye contacts,as u said.

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Originally posted by : Namrata

Thanks sir really needed

Shweta Phadnis (Article student) (94 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Truly very relevant points.. Useful article.

Gayathri (CWA Inter) (257 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Good Tips for each & everyone to develop themselves.....

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

VERY USEFUL TIPS....

THANKS FOR SHARING...

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

vry nce n true tips..!!

Making a speech in public z a prob wid most of us..!!(earlier..i too was one of dem..):/

but ya Balu Bhaiya said vry correctly..dat if one gains Self Confidence..den makinf a speech at ny place z no big deal..!!! Along wid dat..ur points ll add more spice to d Speech..!!!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

Originally posted by : Madhu Kiran

MAKE MORE CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHERS:

Make more and more conversations with your beloved ones because your ideas may not always be accepted by others but this is nothing unusual. Open your mouth and express your feelings and argue with your friends!!!

That will improve your self confidence

SPEAK LOUDLY:

Don’t suspect to speak loud, if you speak in low voice the others will not be able to hear and they change their feelings this will decrease your confidence. So, don’t be afraid and speak loudly.

MAKE AN EYE CONTACT:

Make an eye contact with the audience. This will help others to listen your thinking carefully. Your communication will be complete when you make eye contact with others.

REHEARSAL BEFORE GIVING SPEECH:

Rehearsal yourself once or twice in front of “Mirror” before giving speech. This will not only improve your self confidence but also reduces grammatical mistakes.

PRAISE YOURSELF EVERYDAY:

This will improve your own confidence, which is very important when you speak in front of others.

“If you can’t write your message in a sentence, you can’t say it in an hour.” - Dianna Booher

BE HUMOR AT SPEECH:

Tell jokes if you’re good at telling joke. If you aren’t good, it is best to leave the jokes behind. There’s nothing worse than a punch line that has no punch.

Follow these points when you are going to public speech. This will add colours to your speech.

Dear  Madhu, 

I am already applying most of the abovementioned  techniques at caclub. 

1. I try to involve maximum number of sharing. 

( But still my score at caclub is not good. It allots score in the same manner as is allotted to most of the CA students by the ICAI ).

2. For better eye contact; I always use Red Colour.

( My doctor says that your vision is good (despite I use spects). It is 6/5 - ask any opthalmologist what does it  mean). 

3. I always use bold letters.

Because I can't read small letters.

For my own convenience; I make them bold.  Many persons have also become bold who are in my contact

(Please don't try to mismatch it with eye contact ). 

Controversial statement alike controversial judgments by some Hon'be High Courts; but here is a unique feature - same person gives the controversial statements about self, but still you have to bear because it is a professional site which educate you how to handle controversial i.e. typical issues. 

4. I try to quote (rehearse) which seems good to me because I need not refer the first page again. 

5. I (unnecessarily) try to praise me many times. This is a reality. 

6. Only last one is missing.

Being a serious man, I can't participate in those sharing which are humorous one !

Ha.....Ha.....Ha....;)

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 12 April 2011

PS . : The last one comes first in my life. I start my lecture with humour. 

Madhana Sri (IPCC) (180 Points)
Replied 16 April 2011

very nice post thanks 4 sharing yaar

CA Saroj Kumar (Keen to learn something new every moments)   (2588 Points)
Replied 16 April 2011

thanks for giving so many usefull tips....

we will try ............

saroj

Manoj Sawant (Student) (138 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Thanks Sir... So Much Helpfull

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: