Question paper pattern

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)

05 October 2009  

Hello friends. I will be giving my third attempt for my CA final exams this November. With the annuncement just a few days back (about all questions being compulsory) I was a bit nervous because I thought we need to adjust for the new pattern and prepare for everything. We need to study all the chapters now and we cannot leave out the least important and tested chapters, which I had doing for the past 2 attempts and for my PE-II exams.

I got a bit shoked at first, but started seeing the brighter side of it. It is anyway a bless in disguise. When we had choice we spent some time in selecting the questions to be answered. But now we don't have the choic and we can concentrate on giving our best for the available questions. So thus I encouraged myself.

But yesterday I happened to write an model examination (for Corporate Laws) in which there was a part question having eight questions of 'one mark question of choose the correct answer mode'. This sparked a question in my mind and a fear that - What would be the question paper pattern and will it change because of the new rules? So what do you think the institute will come up with?

I am hoping for the best.

All the best for my fellow students who are appearing for the exams. (Final, PCC and IPCC)