Query regarding interview

Ca final student (student) (139 Points)

14 June 2013  

Hello friends,my name is Sucheta and today i want to share with you all my worst experiense of my interview where i was made a fun coz of my mistake only.Yesterday i went for the interview and first ques which was put was what your father do,then very quickly the interviewer asked me about checklist of peer review,then about cash vouching,about school audit.Ireplied the questions but the interviewwer was smiling sarcastically.i got nervous when i saw him launging and then he asked me how many AS we have and you know what i got blank that time bcoz the environment that he set was really insulting and then he told that you got exemption in law paper so tell me  the procees of shifting registered office from one state to another.You know what i knew the answer of both AS and about the process but i couldnt speak that time and as soon as my interview was over i replied the answer to my friend.I can tforget how everyone was launging and the interviewwer said ki exemption mila h na to batao?.Please tell me howw to face such kind of problem and how to remember everything that we have studied for the on spot interview.Mujhe bht bura laga kyuki mje sb ata tha fir v mera majak ban gya aur uske sath jo collegues the they were also launghing.Us interviewwer ne meri ek aur freind ka v aese hi majak banaya.plz reply