Easy Office
Easy Office

Query on Pan card

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Date in my PAN card is wrongly printed - it should be "20" instaed of "02". Does it really matter? How to change it to correct date-if at all you suggest to correct it?

(Guest)

i applie dfor pancard from uti. i didnt got card even aftr 10 dayS HOW CAN I GET?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i applie dfor pancard from uti. i didnt got card even aftr 10 dayS HOW CAN I GET? "

Sourav Modi (Learner!) (306 Points)
Replied 07 September 2008

gurudev,

i think it really matters. since pan card is sometimes used as date of birth proof, it wont be accepted if there is any mistake on your pan card unless the opposite person doesnt care to have a look at it.

Replied 07 September 2008

surya and vineetha,

i really dont know what procedure  is followed while applying through UTI.

(Guest)

ASXPM1868P

(Guest)

sir

iam applied for apan card before 5 month by mr surender singh from abohar punjab but till date card not received. i have no any registretion no my date of birth is 11. 07. 1962

Replied 18 September 2008

mukesh kumar ji,

I couldnt get what you are trying to say. Please post your query with a bit clarity.

bipin (hardware) (22 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

my BIPIN SOLANKI HUF PAN NO IS AAAHB0255J WHICH WAS VERIFIED BY ME BUT DATE OF INCOPRATION IS NOT KNOWN AS IT HAD BEEN RETURN ANCESTRAL ON MY PAN CARD,  BECOUSE OF THIS I AM NOT ABLE TO REGISTER MY RETURN FOR EFILING, PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO REGISTER AND EFILE MY RETURN.

THANKING YOU,

BIPIN SOLANKI -KARTA

(Guest)

Kindly let me know what is the procedure for changing the pan card from Minor to Major.  Please also let me know which Form and what are documents required.  Also let me know the original Minor pan Card to be returned ? 

(Guest)
i have received my PAN NO. but not the card till date . My PAN No-AHSPN4270A, can i know when the card was delivered from ur end. Pl. mail me the same. Its URGENT.

(Guest)

i am santosh kumar.i applied  pancard from Delhi. i applied on 26 may 2008,now i lost my acknowgement number. i didnt got card, when i complaint to mumbai office they can't reponse correctly, they told that there is a discrepency. what discrepency don't  konw,HOW CAN I GET? OR I APPLY FOR NEW PAN CARD. What will i do? 

Replied 01 November 2008

dear bishap,

I am a bit amused by knowing that you have received your Pan no. but not the card. All I can say to you is that you try to contact the source from where you got the Pan no. or try to contact any other relevant source.

And as far as my case is concerned, I dont know how much time they took because I was minor then. but when I applied for a change in the pan card, they issued it within 10 days of applying.

Replied 01 November 2008

dear santosh ji,

since you have lost your acknowledgement no., I would suggest you to re-apply. You are equally responsible for not getting your pan card.

(Guest)

Show my father's name on PAN card, cause i didn't get my card

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: