Easy Office
Easy Office

Protect our sisters

Page no : 2

JOYAL GEORGE (Partner M/s Balan & CO Cochin)   (388 Points)
Replied 09 January 2013

Dear Friendds,

Lets not make this as a platform for creating unnecessary issues. All what we need a healthy discussion abount what we need to do for protecting our sisters. 

We are professionals living in a world which is changing everyday. So it is not possible for us to cling to the traditional customs and barriers. Women will have to go out in night. Its the need of the hour. But let us make it a point that there are certain hidden reasons behind each traditional barriers which holds good even today.

Its a fact that the role of women as wife or mother is inevitable in the family. They are the light of a home, without whom the entire family will stumble in darkness. Her love, care, affection guides her parents, husband and children. Its a well known fact that the presence of mother is very crucial in the life of a child. It is very important in shaping their personal traits, personality of the child. May be, in my opinion, its the mother who influences a child the most in his or her life. So ancient people made it mandatory that  women should be with the family in the evening, when everyone including her parents, husband and children with them. So, I feel, it is also very important that women must be at home during evening time, when ever possible.

(Guest)

all set and done women shud b wid their family in evening,its not an issue of being wid family or not,its about safety that if women goes out at nyt then they shud b safe thats it...............y r u people going off the track,none of the women is mad to go out all alone without any reason,in todays world women r playing all the roles even of the men so the way men r safe women shud also b safe thats it...................................its not abt going out at nyt plz dont try to gv it a different turn

PREETI BEDI (ARTICLE IN JALANDHAR) (278 Points)
Replied 09 January 2013

according to me almost girls are out after 10'o clock in metro cities like delhi, mumbai.....etc...... in our city girls dont even prefer to step out of home after 7 or 8'oclock and if this problem can be solved by jst changing the time patterns then there should be strict rules that no men or women should be outside his/her home after 8'o clock....coz according to some persons " galti dono taraf se hoti hai, ek taraf se nahi"............................

Replied 09 January 2013

n coming to dress again,,,,,,,,to mujhe nahi lagta k dupatta odh lene bhar se ya fir suits pehen lene se aise ghatiya logo ki soch ya mind set change ho jayega...............

according to me ek ladki jab tak western dress me bhi decently proper cover hai tab tak uski dress me koi fault nahi.......

n agar duniyaa ki sari girls n ladies suits hi wear karna start kar de tab bhi itne hi rape cases honge jitne aaj k time me ho rahe hain......................coz bhagwaan ne girls n boys ko unique faces diye hain n sirf dress ki problem sort out ho jane se ye reality nahi change ho jayegi k ek ladki akhir hai to ladki hi............

Replied 09 January 2013

wowwwwwwww cci pe to bohot de persons hain like mr. randhir..........

aap log pls girls k issue ko na hi discuss karo pls coz u can only make fun of that...........

(Guest)

@ amey:bro its not about equality,its abt safety of women,its really sad to know that in a place which is governed by a women incidents lyk this happen.its all abt is a women safe even in daylyt on a busy road in delhi or b it whole of india?no she is not safe,bcoz of few girls one cant hv generalised tag for all.

cmg to the statement of godman:what do u think she myt hv not resisted those six men?she did thats y they murdered her,is that what u call masculanity?is that what u call ryt?is that what is human?if yes then i guess there is no point of discussing and wasting tym.

and she was wid her fiance not wid any male frnd,was it wrong on her part to roam arnd wid her fiance?and its always easy to comment only the person who wears the shoe knows where the shoe bites...............................so if u cant respect the  girls better not gv useless comments.

Replied 10 January 2013

great......a person who cant even digest a respectful word 'bro'....that person is talking about girls thinking...................

it seems realllyyyyyyyyyyy funnyyyyyyyyyyyy omg.............

Replied 10 January 2013

even i call every stranger male person 'bro'............n persons like u who say that girls should not have any male friend till marriage or after marriage ( jo ki sahi bhi hai hai according to me also),,,,...should not send friend requests to female cci members.....and u should be very happyy that girls are following ur suggestion,,,they are not making male friends.............they are only making brothers,,,,,,

so be happy bro..........dnt get hurt.........

(Guest)

@ amey:bro what all i can say is god bless u. and last but not the least bro get ur facts clear, they were to get married next week,read the news properly  bro.

and bro dont comment just bcoz u hv to, use ur brain and then comment,its a sensitive issue so if u cant do anything then better not comment mindlessly.all whatever u hv said i agree but still safety of women is an issue which u cant deny,and bro dont worry i wont comment anymore,its ur own perspective,tc and again god bless u bro.

1 Like

(Guest)

no sorry it had to b i dont agree,but yes certain points r acceptable which r made by u and some r not,but who r u brother?

(Guest)

what senseless things r u writing,who r u?

(Guest)

read the heading of the post its protect our sisters so everyone ought to b brother and sister out here

(Guest)

i m not abusing u or anyone i hv no meaning to offend anyone,i m out of this discussion.sorry if anyone got offended.thanks

(Guest)

what brother?i think discussion has gone off the track.i dont know u and u r writting anything.i m out of dis post.

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: