Easy Office
LCI Learning

Proposed scheme of new CA course released

Page no : 4

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)
Replied 16 February 2015

My attemp is in May 2017 and if i want to migrate in new Scheme than can i go for new Scheme or not sir...?

NEHA KANORIA (Student CA Final ) (105 Points)
Replied 16 February 2015

Thank You Arif

MRINAL GANGULY (Paid Assistant) (141 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

Students coming from Science background and those who had not studied Mathematics in Class XII should be discouraged from doing CA course as most of the students passing CA exams are from Science background which demoralises students coming from Commerce background and it is deteriorating the quality of CA Profession.Those students should be discouraged from doing CA Course only from Foundation Level. They should not be allowed to enrol for CA Foundation course.

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

Mrinal... I disagrees with you totally... its good for our CA Professional that students of other fields are quitting their and joining our fields... that shows the value of our profession...

and why to compare urself with them.. u have ur unique knowledge mind passion... u can b far better than them....

So try to find positive out of negative things.. stay confident...!!

MRINAL GANGULY (Paid Assistant) (141 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

I too get demoralised as it increases the competition between commerce and non-commerce students. I am from Commerce background and I also studied Mathematics in Class XII.

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 12 March 2015

so what .. A healthy competition is always good dear... it brings the quality out from you...

I m from commerce back ground but dont have maths in 11th or 12th.. even i really afraid of maths.. stil today m a CA and CS.... so its on you your passion.... background doesnt matters...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: