Project Finance /FDI & Joint Ventures & Acquisitions

IMMANUEL (CONSULTANT) (33 Points)

20 August 2007  
We are pleased to introduce you about our company that helps in providing foreign funding in India for business development and strategic positioning for various business houses. Our principals  in Europe are world leaders in Funding turnkey projects, Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions, of any size any sector from modest township/ Super Malls developments etc to large and other magnanimous projects in India and globally.

There is a tremendous growth opportunity in infrastructure, industrial and housing sector. To tap this existing business potential, we facilitate business houses to build their business, expand, grow exponentially faster, than expected to reach out to the global demand.

Opportunities for existing Indian companies, Entrepreneurs, Corporate etc all over the world, for funds minimum 100 M Euros and above is available for Joint ventures etc. We invite individual entrepreneurs to appraise, dialog & discuss with us / our associates, for any such projects.

we shall be more than glad to service your requirements on your forthcoming  projects. The country Manager  is a very close friend of mine and he is visiting mumbai between 24-26 Aug  for two days  to discuss  my other projects. I would be glad if you have any projects  in hand we could share it with him and appraise him of the same. Looking forward to hearing from your end.

Regards

With best regards,

Kenneth Cell :+91-9869121266

P.S: Kindly provide us details and preferred to revert thru email only.