Easy Office
LCI Learning

Procedure for re totaling..Forms, Fee...

Page no : 2

Y@$#u (ipcc group 2, article) (683 Points)
Replied 22 January 2011

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Re-totalling of both group is Rs.400 or Rs.800 ?

CA phanikumar chebolu (B.com CMA (CS professional))   (556 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Re-totalling of both group is for Rs.400 only

badrish lahiri (ACA ) (28 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Sir, i have submitted application for retotalling but i have mentioned in the application that i want the papers to be revalued, will this invalidate my letter. I have 195marks with 51(Cost), 54(MICS), 40(DT), 50(IDT); so retotalling may be my saviour. Kindly reply.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Originally posted by : badrish lahiri

Sir, i have submitted application for retotalling but i have mentioned in the application that i want the papers to be revalued, will this invalidate my letter. I have 195marks with 51(Cost), 54(MICS), 40(DT), 50(IDT); so retotalling may be my saviour. Kindly reply.

You should opt for re count 

shankarIYER (auditor) (57 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

is their any procedure for get the exam papers . i want to see my papers so. or shall i apply in RTI ACT FOR PAPERS

CA Gaurav P.Daswani (Chartered Accountant) (44 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

Vivek 

Wat exactly the will be doing with verification of answer books.

Will they re-count the marks alloted to each question or simply they verify the total marks on the face of answer books.

Bcoz in notification ICAI has written the "Verificaion of Answer Book" and not " Re-totalling or Re-counting".

I want to apply for that as i m confident that there must be something wrong in my IDT paper as they alloted only 44 marks against my expectation of around 65-70 marks for sure.

Again, in examination i answered all the question including options given. Might be some problem in that case of counting the marks.

(Guest)

Re-totalling of both group is Rs.400

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Sir,

Will they change the total if we apply for retotal.

I had cost 39 and d tax 32.

other 2 exemptions in GRII.

Regards,

Viswanathan(GR I passed)

Mala Iyer ( CA Final student) (48 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Hi....I need 37 marks to Clear the Exam.

Also I am pretty sure that i had done well in all the subjects and when compared to the suggested answers also,i should get atleast 50-60 marks minimum  in each but have been awarded 42,41,40 and 40 respectively.....

In such cases, will re-totalling help??Has anybody in the past managed to get so many  marks in re-totalling?

Whats the proceedure to see the papers? RTI? coz I would like to see to believe that I did not deserve to pass! I dont blame the institute but atleast we should know where we are lacking....and for that they should not have any problem to show the answer sheets if they are confident of their evaluation!

Please advice should i opt for re-totalling/?

Deepika Kochhar (Chartered Accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Hi..

I hv got 29 marks in ISCA against my expectations of around 50 due to which my 2nd grp is pending. But my aggregate is 411. Should I apply for reval?? Is expecting 11 marks more in such a theory subject useless??

Also, can anyone tell me when are the results of reval announced??

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

I cleared Grp 2.  i am already having aggregate in first grp, but have been given in mafa oly 15 marks which is not at all possible. i want to apply for re totalling. and is the fee same as last attempt ? Rs. 100 For each subject to max of 400 ???

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Originally posted by : Gaurav P.Daswani

Vivek 

Wat exactly the will be doing with verification of answer books.

Will they re-count the marks alloted to each question or simply they verify the total marks on the face of answer books.

Bcoz in notification ICAI has written the "Verificaion of Answer Book" and not " Re-totalling or Re-counting".

I want to apply for that as i m confident that there must be something wrong in my IDT paper as they alloted only 44 marks against my expectation of around 65-70 marks for sure.

Again, in examination i answered all the question including options given. Might be some problem in that case of counting the marks.

There are no verification, only re totalling of your mark

lameez (student) (26 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

hey guys wanted to know is there any possibility marks may reduced after retotalling..anybody has experienced that?

CA Pradeep Gujaran (Internal Auditor) (176 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

How to send the application form

By hand delivery or by postal

If postal then how?

Speed post or ordinary post

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro