EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Procedure for increase in authorise capital under ca 2013

Page no : 2

A. kavya (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 13 June 2016

Dear Sir,

I have a query. The fees we paid for  the share capital of companyfor Rs. 1 Crore is Rs. 213800 (For Form SH - 7, PAS - 3 & MGT - 14) and then if wewant to increse it for Rs. 2Crore, the fees shown as per MCA portal is Rs. 298800. Now will we  be asked to pay the additional amount of Rs. 85000 or the whole of Rs. 298800?

A. kavya (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 13 June 2016

Dear Sir,

I have a query. The fees we paid for  the share capital of companyfor Rs. 1 Crore is Rs. 213800 (For Form SH - 7, PAS - 3 & MGT - 14) and then if wewant to increse it for Rs. 2Crore, the fees shown as per MCA portal is Rs. 298800. Now will we  be asked to pay the additional amount of Rs. 85000 or the whole of Rs. 298800?

Aditya Shah (None) (21 Points)
Replied 18 July 2016

Two quick query in  the matter:

1. Whether the Board can approve increase in authorised capital and issuance of share (from the authorised capital) at the same Board Meeting?; and
  2. Whether nature of resolution for alteration of Authroised Capital is dependent on usage of Section 13 of the Act, 2013 in the resolution?

S.Jegadeesan (CA Student) (637 Points)
Replied 07 April 2017

Whether Shall I fill up the Issued & Subcribed Capital to the extent of Authorised share capital Increased in Form SH 7? or once get the approval of SH 7 then only Should I need to file any other form for Return of allotment?

Anchal RAI (5 Points)
Replied 01 May 2017

SIR

What forms are required to file for increase in Authorised share capital of 100% indian subsidiary company of forign company?? 

Santosh Kumar Tripathy (Managing Director) (22 Points)
Replied 03 December 2017

Dear Ankur Ji, Can Sh-7 be filed late with late fee? I am asking, what to do if we have increased the capital through proper resolution but have failed to file Sh-7 in time? Can we file it now with late fee? If yes, then what will be the penalty?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: