EASYOFFICE

Procedure after result

Page no : 2

Rookie Chap (student) (167 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Dear Shashank bhaiyya....

I passed CS foundation june 2012,

I also got registered for CS EXECUTIVE i.e. paid money using debit card, via www.icsi.in online.

The site has given me 7 days time to upload requisite documents. . . .

plzz tell me what are the requisite documents???do i need to upload foundation's e-marksheet???cryingblush

IF anybody has registered via online or having knowledge abt it......pls guide me.....its urgent....indecision

Shashank Kadu (Ca final & Cs final) (130 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Congratulations Rookie bhai

On the online registration was there any upload link?

Your e-results can be downloaded in .pdf format. At professional registrationa we had to upload this file at form filling stage itself. 

It is the result which is to be uploaded since you passed foundation. Remember even Bcom grads can also enter executive so they'll need a scanned copy of their degree.

And before you go ahead you may confirm by calling icsi people.

REGISTRATION / ORAL & POSTAL COACHING  - 0120 4522071

Assistant Director
Vinod Jetly
         4522076   2076    

Admn. Officer
S P Singh
         4522074   2074    

Desk Officer
Archana Goel (Ms.)
         4522072   2072    

Senior Assistant  
V K Ratra
         4522071   2071    

Senior Assistant 
Neelam Wadhwa (Ms.)
         4522075   2075    

Senior Assistant
Harvinder Kaur
         4522073   2073     

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 31 August 2012

Dear friends, I registered myself for professional programme by offline mode. I also received modules for the course. Now i want to know that what are the other requirements for the professional exams other than study. For example SIP, Computer training(i completed both of them) I found on internet EDP also. When it needed to be completed. Tell me something about practical training too. My ca articleship is going on and will be continue for next two years.

Thanks in advance

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 05 September 2012

Originally posted by : Shashank Kadu

In online registration the form is submitted online itself so no need to take the pain of physically mailing anything. Modules will be delievered to you to your address. 

The process is so fast as soon as you make the payment you get the acknowledgment of payment which you can print and keep with you as a proof of payment and registration. Also an email is sent to registered email id.

Within 24hours home page of icsi.in (after you log in) will show your status as enrolled for professional course.

I hope I've made it amply clear now :)

Shashank i'd registered on 31st augst n my receipt was also generated, bt till date its not showing my status of registration in professional programme (after logging in).
Wat to do???i hav also check the list of unsuccessful transactions n its showing nil... the course fees has also been deducted frm my account...
Its been more than 48hrs now???

Ramakrishnan Lakshmanan (NA) (33 Points)

Originally posted by : Anshika

Originally posted by : Shashank Kadu

In online registration the form is submitted online itself so no need to take the pain of physically mailing anything. Modules will be delievered to you to your address. 

The process is so fast as soon as you make the payment you get the acknowledgment of payment which you can print and keep with you as a proof of payment and registration. Also an email is sent to registered email id.

Within 24hours home page of icsi.in (after you log in) will show your status as enrolled for professional course.

I hope I've made it amply clear now :)

Shashank i'd registered on 31st augst n my receipt was also generated, bt till date its not showing my status of registration in professional programme (after logging in).
Wat to do???i hav also check the list of unsuccessful transactions n its showing nil... the course fees has also been deducted frm my account...
Its been more than 48hrs now???

After you have logged in to icsi.in, click "Letters to Student" and you should find your registration letter for the professional programme there.

2 Like

Dear Anshika don't worry since you got a receipt of your payment you are safe.

Now as Ramakrishnan said check "Letters for students" among the links on the left hand side of the page. In it you'll have to select professional enrollment in the letter type and in the drop down list select professional program. You should get a copy of letter congratulating you of successful registration to professional program :)

Done

It worked for me without a glitch, hope it works for you too

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 06 September 2012

No,Ramakrishnan Shashank... only registration letter is highlited under letter type... professional enrollment is not been selected..n also in the stages drop down box is showin only foundation n executive stage :(

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 06 September 2012

Originally posted by : Anshika

No,Ramakrishnan & Shashank... only registration letter is highlited under letter type... professional enrollment is not gettin selected..n also in the stages drop down box is showin only foundation n executive stage :(  

on top of that whn i clickd on duplicate acknowledgment receipt its giving me the duplicate receipt of professional program....errrrrhhh!!! then why isn't it updating my status to professional program...

Anshika (-) (178 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

got my query soughted within 48 hrs!!!smileythanks to the immediate respone process of icsi.

for any queries on online registration just mail to Pooja.Juyal @ icsi.edu.

1 Like

Replied 07 September 2012

Dated: 7th Sep 2012

Dear Student,

The online enrollment process for December, 2012 Examination is available on the home page of our website www.icsi.in.  Kindly keep your credit / debit card ready while availing this service.

Candidates who have already used the portal www.icsi.in once can register for enrolment by using the 17 Digit Registration number as the username and the password as generated earlier.  Candidates who have not yet generated their password may use the RESET PASSWORD link on the home page of the portal www.icsi.in.   After resetting the password, all such candidates have to wait for a maximum of 24 hours for activation of the new password  for enrolling online for Examination. In other words, students who are creating their password afresh,  are required to wait for 24 hours to login to the online enrollment system.

After successful login, candidates will select MyAccount option and thereafter, click on the Examination Enrolment option which will open the menu from which he / she has to use SUBMIT EXAMINATION FORM option. In case the relevant link is not there, upgrade your browser.

While filling the form, images of photo and signature are to be submitted in jpg format only and no other file formats will be accepted.

In case, your payment process is not complete due to any reason, the form of enrolment will be locked automatically.  To unlock the account, you must check from your bank regarding the success / failure of the payment on the payment gateway.  In case of unsuccessful payment, the candidate can write an email to enroll @ icsi.edu with payment ID as is displayed on the screen while making payment, registration number and specifically mentioning in their mail that “The payment has been unsuccessful and it has been verified from the concerned bank”.  On receipt of such email, the account for enrolment shall be unlocked within 24 hours and the student can enroll afresh for Examination.

For successful payment, duplicate receipt of the payment can be generated online under the same Link i.e. MyAccount.

Kindly make the best use of the services from the comfort of your home/ office  which will not only save your money but also valuable time.

The ICSI
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: